Joel Corry & Kylie Minogue "New Collab" Coming Soon

MusicIsMyMaster

Coming very soon for summer!

• Like 2

I've never liked his music, but hopefully he can give mother another hit.

:khalyan:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

British hit-making DJ Joel Corry was recently seen in the studio with Aussie legend of pop Kylie Minogue, and he confirmed in a recent interview that his collaboration with Kylie is a banger.

crop-24360415.jpg?w=620

"I've just been in the studio with Kylie recently in LA – the Queen," he said in an interview with The Sun. "I've got some bangers on the way. They say that I defrost for summer and the freezer has opened!"

Kylie.TWST | fan account on X: "Kylie Minogue in the studio with Joel Corry  this week. 📷: Joel Corry https://t.co/hkcDSeWkp5" / X

https://retropopmagazine.com/joel-corry-teases-kylie-minogue-collaboration-ive-got-some-bangers-on-the-way/

Are you excited for Kylie's comeback? Considering Joel is mostly known for club bops, his collaboration is more likely to be in the vein of Padam Padam and Tension

Spoiler

...or it could be in the vein of 10 Out of 10 :suburban:

The track is expected to come out in time for summer in the UK, so a release over the next few weeks seems imminent.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold
  • Like 3

Cute couple :khalyan:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Cute couple :khalyan:

id watch 

Spoiler

MILFs on Hunks :flame:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I only know one song from him and I like it, I wish she would have worked with Lostboy again tho.

This might be for the Tension repack and to promote her summer gigs so it sounds fine, I hope she brings it for the next album.

• Thumbs Down 1

another nuclear bomb is coming y'all

STAY AWAY FROM HER

• Thumbs Down 1

So that seems if for his album or EP not her new single for new album or ReTension

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

I only know one song from him and I like it, I wish she would have worked with Lostboy again tho.

She has been recording with him. They're probably saving those songs for the next album though.

• Like 1

Excited,  both create bangers :duca: Radio will hammer it at least. 

• Like 2

Another Friday Night had surprisingly many good songs so this seems promising:flame:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

Another Friday Night had surprisingly many good songs so this seems promising:flame:

yeah i was shocked by the album too, although most of them had already been singles. 

• Like 2

He's amazing

• Like 1

He gave mnek flop ass a hit so this should do numbers 

• Thumbs Down 1

That's exciting

• Like 1

Another #1 UK hit incoming :clap3:

• Like 1

She deserves to have another major summer hit. Here's to this being another hit for her and mark another major milestone

Posted (edited)

This is not what I wanted. I wanted her to unveil her work with Joel Corry on her next album and to use the "TENSION" Re-Pack to release the final versions of "Love Unlimited", Water", "More Than A Feeling" and "Puppet on a String".

"Love Unlimited" sounds like a career high. I'm really shocked and horrified if the re-pack no longer leads with the final version as a first single and her new work with Joel Corry has now supplanted it which suggests the final version is no longer going to see the light of day.

in many ways Joel Corry feels like a substitute for Lostboy. It makes no sense why Lostboy does not appear keen to hook up with Kylie again (particularly as Kylie never asked for a credit on "Padam" and it made him and Ina Wroldsen a lot of money). Who would not want to try and make lightning strike twice?

I suspect Becky Hill originally vocalled the tracks Joel would now like us to believe originated with Kylie and any suggestion to the contrary is simply hype generation and P.R. intended to create a promo buzz.

I do believe he presented the tracks to Kylie as 'ideas' he was working on, which facilitated subsequent lyrical changes by Kylie and that's what sold Joel to Kylie (who was more accommodating of that process going forward than Lostboy).

Edited by Dante Silva

Anything Kylie is involved in turns out great 💙

Can't wait. 

Is Joel Corry the dude in the green swimming trunks?! 

Release the rest of listenable scraps and make a new album with Joel Corry and LOSTBOY.

It's not that hard.

• Haha 1

We need another song of the summer Kylie!! She needs to work with Lostboy again! :WAP:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.