Imagine an alternative course of history based on the following scenarios

NEX

Write an alternative course of history based on one or any number of the following scenarios:

1. Tatu win the 2003 Eurovision for Russia, receive The National Heroes award from Putin, and the release date of their first single is declared national LGBT acceptance holiday

2. Trump didn't come for Obama's birth origins, Obama praised instead of roasting him at the correspondents dinner, Trump runs as a Democrat at the 2016 primaries 

3. Old Town Road didn't happen, ME! and You Need To Calm Down are multi week #1s, Lover opens with 1m+

4. Toxic is the lead single of Body Language

2. If that had happened, it would have been end of a democratic party. No sane democrat could have forgive them for making him their candidate. He did end up as a republican president amd republicans are more forgiving of their own kind, if you know what I mean. 

4. Body language would still flop. Kylie is a Australia/Euro pop girl, she ain't made for international statdoom. She got lucky with Fever, glad she herself recognized that and moved on, catering to people who care about her and her music

1. They would have still been exposed as homophobes and eventually would have been washed by VIA Gra and later Serebro

2. He wouldn't clown anyone, he's a republican inside OUT

3. Lover fans would have been even more confident than they are:rip:

4. Breathe on Me would have taken her deserved shine AS SHE SHOULD:WAP:

1 hour ago, NEX said:

1. Tatu win the 2003 Eurovision for Russia, receive The National Heroes award from Putin, and the release date of their first single is declared national LGBT acceptance holiday

Tatu would fade into obscurity everywhere by 2007 except the UK, where they would be headlining Mighty Hoopla this year instead of Slayyter.

1 hour ago, NEX said:

2. Trump didn't come for Obama's birth origins, Obama praised instead of roasting him at the correspondents dinner, Trump runs as a Democrat at the 2016 primaries

The #MeToo and BLM movements would probably have never taken off to the extent they did, Roe Vs. Wade would still have been overturned, and billions of tax dollars would still be funneled to Israel for committing a genocide.

1 hour ago, NEX said:

3. Old Town Road didn't happen, ME! and You Need To Calm Down are multi week #1s, Lover opens with 1m+

Literally impossible because YNTCD went 2-14 in its second week. Still, if this all had happened, Folklore would've still happened but slightly later on (maybe 2021 instead), no Evermore, the re-recordings wouldn't have had the fanfare they had, and overall Taylor wouldn't be as big as she is right now.

1 hour ago, NEX said:

4. Toxic is the lead single of Body Language

Another top ten hit for Kylie in the US and another mega-smash globally, Body Language would've been Fever 2.0, and Kylie would've been much bigger in the US (with Body Language probably being a top 5 album and her subsequent albums all going top 10/20), but her overall legacy would be similar and she would still be at the same level she is right now.

Britney would've gone with Breathe On Me as the second single off ITZ, it would've smashed but not to Toxic's level. Her career is bigger than Toxic though and I think other than BOMT still being her biggest hit, her career would've looked the same as it is.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

1. Russia becomes a safe haven for LGBTQIA+ people. Brilliant immigrant gay minds launch multiple research programs that allows technology to advance at never seen before speed. By 2021, Russia launches the first gay rocket to Mars. By 2037, the t.a.T.u girls travel to Mars' second gay colony to announce the release of Grindr on the planet. :clap3:

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, NEX said:

The fact that they took the third place did not reduce their popularity in Russia in any way. They were relevant there until 2009. Their victory would in no way correlate with such a course.

1. Julia Volkova meets Obama and becomes the first Russian First Lady in history. :clap3: 

if Lover did good like that we would've never have gotten Folkmore :coffee:

• Like 1

1. Russia suddenly becomes pro-LGBTQ+ but still has fewer geopolitical issues.
  2. Trump ran as a Democrat in 2000 funnily enough. If he was a Democratic candidate, I think he'd still act like an anti-democratic one :rip:
  3. I think 'If You Need To Calm Down' and 'ME!' went #1, they'd be her last ones. Her rebrand during Quarantine brought her to a new level of fame
  4. Toxic would be her second 'Can't Get You Outta My Head' Britney would still be popular though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.