Biden campaign starts claiming polls are wrong, shouts out Biden's fave Morning Joe

Communion

Not Funny No GIF

they are panicking, i'm not even going to stress about this anymore 

good luck in 2028 i guess 

• Like 1

We're doomed

All the funding in the world cannot fix that people just do not want genocide Joe. 

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's a tied race. Nationally and In The 3 big swing states that will decide the election. It's anyone's game and has been. 

maybe the campaigns do know more about what's happening on the ground than we or the pollsters do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

It's a tied race. Nationally and In The 3 big swing states that will decide the election. It's anyone's game and has been. 

maybe the campaigns do know more about what's happening on the ground than we or the pollsters do. 

Good luck with that. Biden won MI/WI/PA last time by razor tin margins when the polls showed him winning those states comfortably. Now the polls are statistically tied and it's only getting worse when we approach election day. Biden might squeak a win in Michigan and that's it. Unless something huge happens that tanks Trump, it's delusional to believe Biden is winning this one. 

• Like 1

I believe him. The Biden campaign has connected the dots we're not seeing yet…  :jonnycat:

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

No it's not.  Biden has to win all three of PA, MI, and WI while Trump only has to win one.  The odds are not in Biden's favor.  

• Like 3

I have never seen anyone as obsessed with Biden as ATRL leftists 

• Haha 3

Would the Biden campaign lie?

53 minutes ago, byzantium said:

No it's not.  Biden has to win all three of PA, MI, and WI while Trump only has to win one.  The odds are not in Biden's favor.  

well it's over

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

Not Funny No GIF

There won't be a 2028 election if/win trump wins  :celestial2:

• Like 1

How sad. L team.

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

Not Funny No GIF

Like there's going to be a 2028 or any other election when Trump wins 

spacer.png

God I'm so sick of the two party system in this country. They're all nuts and I hate Biden so much. He's truly such scum and Trump is even worse, which is crazy 

1 hour ago, If U Seek Amy said:

obsessed with Biden

"Be obsessed with Trump for being a fascist but don't be obsessed over if the sole guy responsible for stopping said fascist is actually good enough to win"

Huh?

• Like 3

Polls are Hamas

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Polls are Hamas

Morning Joe[ver] is Hamas

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Good luck with that. Biden won MI/WI/PA last time by razor tin margins when the polls showed him winning those states comfortably. Now the polls are statistically tied and it's only getting worse when we approach election day. Biden might squeak a win in Michigan and that's it. Unless something huge happens that tanks Trump, it's delusional to believe Biden is winning this one. 

Exactly. Polls always underestimate Trump's support. The fact that he is now leading the polls while going through a trial and democrats are reduced to saying "the polls are wrong!" shows how much trouble the Biden campaign is in.

Let's not forget Morning Joe tried spreading fake propaganda about how the UN "halfed" the amount of women and children killed in Gaza :bibliahh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good Luck America with having Trumpet as president again.:deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.