Do you talk flirt with guys at bars?

rigo

No one ever approaches me but that's probably because I give a very unhinged vibe when I'm at the club I usually go kinda insane on the dancefloor :dies:

yes, after i take them to my apartment to kill them

• Haha 2

Yes, all the time. Newer generation would rather open up Grindr and strike a generic conversation with someone who's sitting 4 feet away from them where as I like the natural approach - just walk up and test the waters a bit and then flirt away if the vibe is right. 

I do. I am not like exactly hunting it out usually though. It is more like I am out with friends, a guy catches my eye or me his, we can tell we are liking each other by multiple eye contact instances, and eventually either he says something or if I am feeling myself I will go say something depending on the day. I really just introduce myself either way and be friendly and let the conversation flow. Usually after the initial phase it's clear we already like each other so eventually either of us just says the other is attractive or something and it spirals from there. I never force it. If someone is not ever looking at me and is clearly not interested I just move on Ig

I talk flirt in general. People in my country are very flirty and warm. Men and women. I don't go to gay bars tho. Not my thang

8 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Yes. Most times i go out men flirt with me and i enjoy it. That doesn't mean they are gonna get my junk, it just means i like the attention.

Women flirt with me too actually.

And nonbinary people.

You should write a song about it

I don't really like guys who are into the bar scene. Yeah, there are some decent ones, but they're rare.

I've gotten approached a lot at airports since I often fly solo. Unfortunately, it's usually older men or guys I'm not interested in.

No. I let them talk to me first. I act unbothered at first 

4 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

yes, after i take them to my apartment to kill them

OLH behaviour, is anyone surprised

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.