Rita Ora - "Ask & You Shall Receive"

YoungDreamer

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Every song I heard so far has been a bop but that was also the case for You & I before it turned into a snore... so anything could happen really but hopefully Rita learns from her mistakes.

Wait so there was a bop version of You And I? Could you elaborate more on that? Cause we truly lost then huh yeah I really hope that they read the room with the last era cause what we want of and from her is pretty simple and she's been able to serve it before just do it again and continue to do so Reetz

2 hours ago, SlimyGhoul said:

I don't ever think it's nice or completely necessary to comment on someone's physical attributes. I like Rita and a lot of her music, but it's hard to deny her antics are fun to joke about. Most of the people on this website are just lightheartedly joking so it's good practice to not take it too seriously. I know it's never fun to read mean comments about your fave, but it kinda comes with the territory.

FWIW, I personally would not defend a rich celebrity who has never paid my bills. Keep your peace sis!! 

EDIT: Oh I forgot:

My avatar is clearly a joke, I'm not a Meghan Trainor stan, but regardless: Chill sis, it's just a joke. Lol

Yall straight up be wishing her to stop doing her damn job or take an issue with her still being employed which is weird as ****. Also isn't it tone deaf to warp the body of a popstar that doesn't fit the beauty standards and promotes body positivity 🤔 

2 hours ago, alexaalto said:

I remember vaguely she said in the mini doc that they had 7 tracks at the time she was being interviewed (Big, Bang Bang, Mood, The One, Married To Your Melody (presumably)) so at least few tracks are still unknown

I really want to know what the other tracks were for the love of God 😆 

2 hours ago, Nashe said:

hopefully this is a bit more inspired and doesn't sound like a throwaway Love Island-background jingle

she's way too talented but ever since going independent it's so obvious she has no A&R or executive guiding her sonically

She's made it clear that she's also at. Appointment where she wants to do whatever she wants as long as she gets ti make me and actually put it out without any restrictions like most of her career then she's happy. But I hope that she's taken the criticism constructively and releases a proper return to form pop record. She deserves it. She needs to be everywhere to promote and for the love of God tour! Even if it's as an opening act or joint tour with someone else she should seriously look into it. Also the Love Island thing is ironic because majority of us just want mindless bops from Rita. She was never deep but she is at her best when her music is carefree and fun with a bombastic production and soaring vocals

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Well!

@Supervillain may you please spoil the BANG full album tracklist and what tracks ended up being given to or released by different artists please and thank you lol literally am begging you 🙏🏼 😂 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• YoungDreamer

• Post Malone

• alexaalto

On 5/14/2024 at 3:51 PM, Bends said:

I've read Rihanna :rip:

At this point Rita should take the Rihanna scraps and release them herself

On 5/14/2024 at 4:39 PM, sam.teas said:

watch it being Descendants: The Rise of Red (Original Soundtrack) related

It's not going to be 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yall straight up be wishing her to stop doing her damn job or take an issue with her still being employed which is weird as ****. Also isn't it tone deaf to warp the body of a popstar that doesn't fit the beauty standards and promotes body positivity 🤔 

lmaoo ur so right sis thanks for looking out. excited to hear this bop from rita! :P 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Every song I heard so far has been a bop but that was also the case for You & I before it turned into a snore... so anything could happen really but hopefully Rita learns from her mistakes.

Exactly... like what she did to the mixing of Unfeel It and That Girl... mess

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Anywhere is such a good song. Literally in her top 5. Pop done right. 

I would love for Charli to write bops for Rita

Not true because Rita has a fantastic voice. She actually has a personality as well. Haters are so weird. Imagine not liking someone yet spending your time effort and energy in same said space. Do better 

I love you

Phoenix hands down is her best album by miles

Everyone is not gonna have something nice to say about someone all the time. I'll give Rita some grace 

I really hope that this is the case or she can give us deep lyrics but just give us uptempo productions like Last Of Us

Could you please give us the tracklist/songs released by different artists I am begging of you. So curious to hear what the full project would've been like

Ly more 💋

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I would love for Charli to write bops for Rita

Same! 

Too bad Kingdom Come was never released and You For Me was just a random droplet.

Charli's versions eats though >>>>

• Like 1

You & I is an amazing record actually. The sampling on That Girl and Praising You was exquisite :WAP: I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend is also the best ballad of her career :clap3:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by Supervillain

omg all the GURLS are releasing HELP :jonny3:

• Like 1

Sounds good I love the groove 

• Like 1

This sounds too much like Drinkin', and that was a flop. She shines when she gets good producers, but I guess that's going to cost her without a major label. 

all i can hear is raye !! lol

oh this sounds GOOOOOOOD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jayster123 said:

all i can hear is raye !! lol

? this sounds very much in line with what rita has been doing for yearrrrrrrs longer

• Like 1

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

? this sounds very much in line with what rita has been doing for yearrrrrrrs longer

RAYE's demo of this song leaked. That's what they meant :laugh: 

• Like 2

Cute song

• Like 1

Umm this is literally Ask by Raye & David Guetta, it leaked like a year ago. Mess.

Summer bop :WAP:

• Like 1

Give it to us Rita.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

no one asked for it though

I love Rita but this does feel like a self reference to

Rita-Ora.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=

:deadbanana4:

***** BYEEEEE. I was hoping RAYE would be the one to release this officially even tho it leaked. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.