Cardi B: "No album this year, worst fanbase ever”

Click Clack

3 minutes ago, Khal said:

If it was ever in doubt before, it is obvious that she is definitely scared of flopping, especially as some of the standalone singles haven't done much. Poordat :rip: 

I always thought that mess about her being scared to flop was overblown, but it's 2024. WTF. 

She could have succeeded after WAP, after UP, now she's stuck. She manifested her worst fear and now she can't escape the trap.

She's gonna have be lucky to strike lightning again atp. Literally could retire like Lauryn did.

• Like 1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Click Clack

• Aethereal

• theweekend

Pink Whitney: no one wants to wake up to the news i heard this morning and i mean no one… 

• Haha 6

Nonsense. She needs to get it together and out something out 

as a cardi fan, shes so lame

• Like 1

Does she think she's Lauryn Hill? 

• Haha 1

I honestly think she's just having a meltdown lol. Atlantic will force her hand 

• Like 1

Lauryn Hill successor iktr

hJ3H6Pt.gif.a911756e84778097508a72cdc7b9

Who even wants to listen to this anymore

• Haha 1

That whole twitter feed got deleted lol

She clearly lost her passion for music. I thought she was serious after Like What - Enough - Punteria being released back to back but I guess not.

And tbh I don't think it makes that much of a difference. As long as these one off singles and features are at least moderate hits, she'll be in about the same space in 2025 as she is now. She already missed her big moment in 2020-21 anyway, she just needs to stay afloat

• Like 2

Just admit the album is shelved :ahh: 

At least she's honest. I respect it 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Haha 1

Cardi B: No career anymore. 

:gaycatina1:

Who still care at that point.. let her retire in peace

WAITTTT that probably means the doja collab is cancelled then ? 

21v17Y8.png

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

That whole twitter feed got deleted lol

IMG-9051.jpg

IMG-9052.jpg

IMG-9053.jpg

thankfully we've got screenshots 

GBZ7cUAXIAAroWZ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 4

concubine
Posted (edited)

As a diehard stan I think the end is here.

Firstly fame has really negatively impacted her, she's not a fun personality anymore and overthinks about everything. she thinks she's entitled to fan support when she doesn't do ****. she keeps showing herself as genuinely ignorant and not intelligent, and she's reached a point/age where it's more pitiful and embarrassing rather than cute and endearing than it used to be. she's surrounded by yes men and sycophants like KenBarbie who just want to maintain their relationship with her, so they never critique her or tell her she looks crazy. she's literally Nicki 2.0 now. she's addicted to surgery, to the point where all of her recent interviews (including the met gala grwm) it's the first topic she talks about. she constantly sabotages herself with poor decisions.. getting pregnant again and again.. why has it been 6 YEARS? and the quality of her music has drastically declined, even with features.  

the deleted rant video of her "responding" to that vogue director was really the straw that broke the camels back. she is so full of herself now, she was clearly in the wrong but refused to apologize because "I'M CARDI B".. fr girl.. she used to be known for being a relatable down-to-earth girl from the city.. i'm so sad at how she turned out :( her ugly personality makes it hard for ppl to even feel bad for her

It's literally only a matter of time before the label drops her now. the saving grace of all this is that we can't even feel bad for her because it was entirely her OWN fault. not corporate labels or machines on sabotage.. IT WAS YOU GIRL. goodbye bardigang

Edited by concubine
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Yeah the album is never coming its time to pack it up

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

From drooped two mixtapes in 6 months to one album 6 years ago is hilarious if you think about it 

• Thanks 1

Just retire cardi and focus on maybe making a reality tv show, actress, and overall entertainer. You you don't care about music anymore then move on. 

• Thanks 2

:bibliahh:

No album like ever again 

GBZ7cUAXIAAroWZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.