Do all str8 gamers secretly want each other?

LCTV

I swear I'm sitting in a discord call right now and the amount of bj references , ass eating comments , and straight up "I'd kiss you right now" s that I'm hearing is just :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

It's healthy homosexuality that reinforces their straightness

• Haha 9

I mean at this point I'd say I've had more romantic relationships with straight men than with fellow gay men 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Frappucino said:

I mean at this point I'd say I've had more romantic relationships with straight men than with fellow gay men 

Sad... but same case for me :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Something about seeing your man when he's busy playing and growling at the game... Gets me going. 

Its my favorite foreplay. 

dirty mind GIF

where's the link

• Haha 1

isn't this kinda normal behavior for straight guys? something about it reinforces their masculinity 

Same with straight athletes. They love teasing...

Some of the straight guys I know are the most touchy, flirty guys I've met :dies: I think they're just testing each other/ vibe checking/ asserting dominance to see who will flinch first. Some also do that by being unnecessarily gross

yeah all my male gamer friends always flirt with me and I ended up dating two. and had two want to date me.  its hard being a cute girl gamer sometimes :oh:

no. but they are more open to that conversation and are more tolerant 

Yeah.

yes they'll even let you suck their dick as long as you keep saying no homo

• Haha 1

I think it's more that lots of straight men don't understand how to express healthy affection for their friends so instead resort to hiding behind jokes

• Like 5

Now go and see Challengers

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

i swear some of you have never had any straight friends 

ofc not EW

• Haha 3

Thats typical straight man behavior. :dies: 

They are just horknee and don't have any gfs yet, that's why they do that. They are not actually gay, some of you are so delusional thinking a straight person would be attracted to a gay person...

• Like 1

no your straight friends are not secretly gay, you're just delulu 

• Like 2

Well, considering that most queer people are actually closeted bisexuals, this observation might very well be accurate.

The Man Who

I don't think all straight gamers are secretly gay, but the last straight man I met through PlayStation (who had a female fiancé) ended up becoming extremely clingy / sexual towards me and he was jealous of my Personal Trainer and would view his Instagram stories to see videos of us together as he wanted to see how we acted together. 

I ended up blocking him on everything and I haven't heard from him since. He's one of the main reasons I have a private Instagram now and only add people I've known for a long time. The funny thing is, he was jealous of my relationship with my Personal Trainer and now I'm in a relationship with that same Personal Trainer. Sucks for him I guess. :oh:

There's more to the story but I cba typing it out, but I think his fiancé may have known about him and wanted a threesome as I caught her viewing one of my stories once and when I asked him why she was on my Instagram (keeping in mind I had never been formerly introduced to her) he got weird and wouldn't answer the question properly. He makes me feel so gross and I can't believe I stayed 'friends' with him for so long. He acted different when we spoke in mic parties and I think he was really good at manipulating me into doubting my myself which is why I let him get away with so much **** before eventually blocking him. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There is soooo many straight identifying bisexual men it's crazy. I am pretty sure there's just as many as bisexual women, they usually just think they're straight

Edited by cOe
  • Like 2

Believe it or not that is actually VERY normal straight behaviour. 95% of my friends back at uni were straight and the things I've seen you'd swear they're all flaming homosexuals closeted cases. The actual d icky sword fights I sat through were INSANE.  

Sigmund frued did not lie one bit when he believed that ALL MEN are naturally homosexual. 

7 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

i swear some of you have never had any straight friends 

Nah. I used to play sports so I've been around it 90% of my life but what I'm seeing these days is completely different. A lot of guys who are str8 but curious... it's cool in some ways because maybe there's been some advancement? but at the same time it's still v underground and not talked about in the open. It's weird. And it's guys you'd never expect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.