Kelly admits to taking an Ozempic-alternative, makes fatphobic comments

Rv1709

Cool that they admitted but why did Kelly said so many times it was NOT Ozempic? :rip: Girl if it wasn't that then it was basically the same thing under a different name. 

3 hours ago, Maybe said:

It's supposed to be for diabetics and it creates a shortage for them

10 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Isn't there a shortage for people who actually need it to survive because all these celebrities are using it to lose a few kgs?

No, it is approved for weight loss too. Both Kelly and Whoopi were obese and needed it :rip: 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Warrior

• Daglazzo

• Walk_Away21

• Kimi

6 minutes ago, rzal said:

No, it is approved for weight loss too. Both Kelly and Whoopi were obese and needed it :rip:

I mean what ever happened to eating healthy and working out?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i was with her until she said about herself "any second she can die" like kelly you were fat but never that fat and you know it. lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

I mean what ever happened to eating healthy and working out?

This. I find it shocking how people just take a drug as if it were nothing. Healthy eating, calorie deficit and exercise are enough and it's the healthier way than ozempic.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Isn't there a shortage for people who actually need it to survive because all these celebrities are using it to lose a few kgs?

Yes there's a shortage for Ozempic/Wegovy and Mounjaro/Zepbound due to not having enough injection pens. People are resorting to pay out of pocket for compound so they can continue taking the medication.

7 hours ago, Simple said:

This is so wrong but funny af :deadbanana2:

it ain't wrong it's true but ozempic police is watching my every step now i have to be careful :cupid:

good for her :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Not Whoopi saying "we survived both those fates, thank God" :lmao: Like you were just a little heavy. There are worse fates mama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

she is not wrong

Fatphobic, seriously? Being fat is not healthy and should be treated not praised. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Khal said:

At least she's stopped running with the idiotic doctor and diet lies she said a few months back :clown:

She didn't lie :rip:  She said "I finally started listening to my doctor", and then she did share her lifestyle/diet changes when it came up in a conversation.  She doesn't owe it to anyone to tell the world "my thyroid has issues and my body can't break down food the way a normal body should and I need meds to fix that".

I don't blame her for not wanting to share that with the world and make people think it's simply a "get skinny easy" pill when she genuinely needed it. 

4 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

She's not on ozempic, but whatever she's on....she's someone who does need it.

• Like 3

Its its kind of insane how ozempic took off

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with anything she said, but the way her guests always have to fight to get a word in. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

This avi is officially outdated :cries:

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Posted (edited)

All these people killing their insides with Ozempic :deadvision:

Let's see them in a couple of years with the side effects.

Edited by javieraloud
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The way that conversation went absolutely nowhere for four minutes, just them repeating the same thing over and over again

• Haha 1

Didn't Kelly say she wasn't on Ozempic a couple of months ago?

Technically she didn't lie, BUT she KNOWS it was misleading to not add a caveat that she was taking something else in its place to help her lose weight. It's lying by intentional omission. 

16 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

It's Belly Brioche Carbson.

Jesus :deadbanana2:

That name is giving 

spacer.png

yass queen devour those metformin:WAP:

obese or skinny doesnt matter cus that bangs make her uglyyyy either way

somebody better chop it down

8 hours ago, rzal said:

Cool that they admitted but why did Kelly said so many times it was NOT Ozempic? :rip: Girl if it wasn't that then it was basically the same thing under a different name. 

It is not approved for weight loss at all, which is why insurance doesn't cover it. Anyone who is using it for weight loss is off-label and technically not using it for its approved intent. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Fatphobic, seriously? Being fat is not healthy and should be treated not praised. 

While Kelly was not being fatphobic, this comment and others like it in this thread are. Fat ≠ unhealthy and being fat ≠ obese. There are hormonal and chemical imbalances that can make it impossible for people to get weight off without medical assistance but still live metabolically healthy lives despite their weight. Y'all are so vain and shallow that you're comfortable speaking from a place of ignorance, something users of this message board are far too comfortable doing. 

Edited by Mystic Warrior
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.