Kelly admits to taking an Ozempic-alternative, makes fatphobic comments

Rv1709

Gahhhh I couldn't even watch it, she's so obnoxious. Whoopi couldn't even get a word in, Kelly was just repeating herself over and over and talking about herself. She said "I HAD NO IDEA" like 15 times lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Warrior

• Daglazzo

• Reginald

• Dula Peep

3 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Gahhhh I couldn't even watch it, she's so obnoxious. Whoopi couldn't even get a word in, Kelly was just repeating herself over and over and talking about herself. She said "I HAD NO IDEA" like 15 times lol

This :deadbanana4: don't know how anyone watches this show; the constant talking over her guests, making conversations about her, and just generally sucking all the air out of the room is too much.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

i thought this would be about kelly clarkson

• Haha 1

let people have an open discussion about sensitive topics without shaming them. you want the truth yet you'll slam them any chance you get. the only way we can determine what's right or wrong is by talking about it with sincerity. the heart attack comments were a bit much but the fact that Kelly said she was happy in a larger body and having good sex is very progressive. she's literally denying fatphobic narratives.

• Like 3

We knew there was more too it. Also, what is wrong with her just stating which one it is? It could save lives.

Go Kelly! :heart:

I understand what kelly is saying. This actually happened to me when I was younger. I knew I was bigger but i didnt realize it someone took a picture of me and I looked at it and saw how fat my face looked. I was so embarrassed. :deadbanana2:Ive lost so much weight since then and kept it off but yeah this can happen. :dies: 

She looks so thin

• ATRL Moderator

The title :rip:

It's sad to hear she felt that way but happy she decided to put her health first.  I've heard a lot of people who have lost weight say they had that "moment" where they saw a pic or video of themselves or something that drove them to work on it.

They both look amazing, especially Whoopi.

I don't really see the point in clocking them for being fatphobic. They were both "fat"/overweight for many years, it's not like it's a trait inherent to one's being.

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

kelly should be fat again skinny doesn't suit her 

This is so wrong but funny af :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Kelly doing 75% of the talking in the first 5 minutes wtf kind of interview is this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

why did i think this was about.. nvm

krackpink.gif

Well who's gonna eat your food Donald Trump! In the sense that… 

• Haha 2

Happy for her!

But does she have ozempic "alternative" eye in one eye 

I'm on wegovy too queen :clap3:

2 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

The title :rip:

It's sad to hear she felt that way but happy she decided to put her health first.  I've heard a lot of people who have lost weight say they had that "moment" where they saw a pic or video of themselves or something that drove them to work on it.

It was probably a Picture from 2016

From someone outside the US, what the hell is Ozempic and why is it frowned upon when used for weight loss

1 hour ago, jomarr said:

From someone outside the US, what the hell is Ozempic and why is it frowned upon when used for weight loss

It's supposed to be for diabetics and it creates a shortage for them

• Like 2

She literally said in an interview that she lost all the weight because she moved to New York and is walking a lot more… :skull: 

now she finally admits it as soon as Whoopi brings it up :ryan2: weird

also I feel like they talk about Ozempic a lot on the View and Whoopi has just never brought it up that she's on it…. Strange.

concubine

I thought this was about Kelly Clarkson instead of Kelly Osbourne at first and got so scared ctfu

I was ready to drag her

At least she's stopped running with the idiotic doctor and diet lies she said a few months back :clown:

• Thanks 1

Isn't there a shortage for people who actually need it to survive because all these celebrities are using it to lose a few kgs?

Is the fatphobia in the room with us?

I started walking to work because she said that's how she got skinny, I guess I will be a fattie forever now

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95244qb5im1ikxb18mzv9

• Haha 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.