Lana follows Melanie Martinez, Noah Kahan and Kacey Musgraves ahead of Lasso era.

NOW

Melanie Martinez?! Shook if they collab. 

• Like 2

Ughhh my brand

Spoiler

(even though lasso will suck)

She be following the weirdest people :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Oh hell no unfollow that fad right now 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

545dc568f31e4b19a7fc754bdfa6eb03.jpg

4 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Oh hell no unfollow that fad right now 

312a41157b743323b2b09d5188bbd2ef(1).thum

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, airplane said:

312a41157b743323b2b09d5188bbd2ef(1).thum

MOTHER. Outcharted outacclaimed melanie so what now

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
Just now, lillavend3r said:

MOTHER. Outcharted outacclaimed melanie so what now

and remains a fad, unlike melanie who's currently on her SOLD OUT GLOBAL arena tour :heart:

Edited by airplane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Melanie Martinez? This is worse than Question for the culture to me

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ew, not Melanie :biblionny:

• Thumbs Down 1

Noah Kahan and Kacey Musgraves would make for amazing collaborators on "Lasso"! :heart:

As for the other one... even ignoring her controversies, never got the appeal of her music and I don't think her songwriting style and voice would be a good match with Lana's.

• Like 4

Not asking in a way to stoke any flames, but is she on a like "cancelled" artists association tour? I was surprised at her having a friendship with Camila and bringing her out during Coachella, and now there's a chance of her having done something with Melanie.

Also not saying this in a way that Melanie is even over - pretty sure her tour is selling out, but hopefully y'all can tell what I'm inquiring

3 minutes ago, Raichu said:

Not asking in a way to stoke any flames, but is she on a like "cancelled" artists association tour? I was surprised at her having a friendship with Camila and bringing her out during Coachella, and now there's a chance of her having done something with Melanie.

Also not saying this in a way that Melanie is even over - pretty sure her tour is selling out, but hopefully y'all can tell what I'm inquiring

We can't, honestly. 

• Like 1

Praying this is for her very special show in Boston and not to do with the album. 

15 minutes ago, Raichu said:

The overdramatics with "cancelled artists". Lana herself has been "cancelled" several times so she's just hanging out with her kind :rip:

10 minutes ago, airplane said:

The overdramatics with "cancelled artists". Lana herself has been "cancelled" several times so she's just hanging out with her kind :rip:

Lmaooo yeah I'm not saying it myself in an uproar sort of way but I guess I'm wondering if she is like trying to get "retribution" for these other people

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Melanie Martinez :rip: 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Raichu said:

Lmaooo yeah I'm not saying it myself in an uproar sort of way but I guess I'm wondering if she is like trying to get "retribution" for these other people

She's been friends with Camila for years and as far as I know, she hasn't acknowledged Melanie at all until today. I don't think that's what she's doing here because out of those two who have dealt with online cancellations, she's also shown love to so many other artists in the past year, both big and small.

• Like 2

The fact she wasn't already following Kacey after working together kinda sends me :dies:

58 minutes ago, airplane said:

and remains a fad, unlike melanie who's currently on her SOLD OUT GLOBAL arena tour :heart:

Is playing on music festivals sold out global tour now?

:bibliahh:

Great news. Let's hope her finger just slipped on Melanie's profile

:suburban:

• Haha 1

I'm so done with her like for real

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.