STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Madonna opens up about heartache of losing her mom in sweet Mother's Day post

naval23

The resilience of this woman :jonnycat:

• Like 13

That was such a touching post. :'( Madonna is so real and vulnerable when she wants to be, and so eloquent. 

cr7e59B.gif

• Like 6

Love her so much.

:heart2:

Queen, now please make Rain go viral.

:heart2:

• Like 3

Wow. The part where she mentions the reason why she never sleeps a lot since she's a kid.

It actually makes sense tho. But really sad as well.

• Like 3

Inside of Me helped get me through a very difficult time

• Like 1

I can't imagine life growing up (and now) without my mum, just thinking about her not being in it made me tear up. Can't imagine how Madonna feels

• Like 4

Not a fan but she didn't deserve that.

Such a beautiful post! :heart:

• Thanks 2

So touching, losing your mother must be the hardest thing to bear in this planet, idk what I'd do without mine 

this interview from 1995 had me almost crying when I first saw it years ago. the way she explains how alone she is when she needed a mother throughout her life and how it shaped her way to act/react to things because she's always felt they would leave her suddenly is heartbreaking

from this new pov I really feel she's in a better place surrounded by her family and realizing how much a good mother she is

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

She talked about the loss of her mother since day one. It´s funny, in a post where she shows that she is human, only true fans come to share their opinion, and where are the usual haters? Can`t find words to bullie her?

Edited by ricardoazevedo
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.