STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Joe Biden: Kim Jong Un is president of South Korea

SmittenCake

:clap3:

US President Joe Biden called North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "South Korean President."

The US leader was speaking about former US President Donald Trump at a campaign reception in Portola Valley, California.

"We'll never forget his love letters for the South Korean President Kim Jong Un or his admiration for [Russian President Vladimir] Putin — what a great leader Putin is," Biden said about Trump, according to a White House transcript of his remarks at the reception.

• Haha 2

We been knew, they leaked this meeting with his South Korean cabinet years and years go. :clap3:

• Haha 5

Yoon Suk Yeol will be surprised to hear this.

He's an embarrassment to America. Genocide Joe has got to go! :coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)

Good god, for the love of democracy and all that is good in the world, f*cking RETIRE! 

Edited by byzantium
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a really embarrassing gaffe for him that highlights his slipping acuity as he ages and that's very concerning, but what is that account in the OP :deadbanana4:

I've seen a lot online, but an unironic North Korea stan account is a first :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

Not only is this man evil and genocidal, he is also dumb and dense. Both he and Trump need to get their senile asses out of here.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Democrats needs to step up and find a good candidate. I fear Republicans might just get the election 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, iam1925 said:

He's an embarrassment to America. Genocide Joe has got to go! :coffee2:

This country can't afford 4 more years of Biden, and I'll keep saying it. He needs to step down and be replaced. And I'm not voting for that, lol.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

I mean joe biden is a senile idiot but why are you posting a North Korean propaganda account.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

This country can't afford 4 more years of Biden, and I'll keep saying it. He needs to step down and be replaced. And I'm not voting for that, lol.

And you think it can afford 4 more of Trump? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh that's not-

fjidjfslkfdsj not posting from the North Korean twitter account. The Biden haters have gone INSANE. :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

This is a really embarrassing gaffe for him that highlights his slipping acuity as he ages and that's very concerning, but what is that account in the OP :deadbanana4:

I've seen a lot online, but an unironic North Korea stan account is a first :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

fjidjfslkfdsj not posting from the North Korean twitter account. The Biden haters have gone INSANE. :deadbanana2:

American liberals: "YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU! PICKING THE LESSER EVIL ISN'T LAME!! PICKING THE LESSER EVIL IS PRAGMATIC!"

American liberals when confronted with the reality that some South Koreans and Korean Americans (though, fair, a smaller and small number as years go by) hold sentiment for the eventual reunion of their peninsula and their people who were arbitrarily partitioned by foreign governments:

XUi3.gif

--

OT: I'd love to see Biden try to do a round of sudoku, That'd **** would have his ass SWEATING. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Communion said:

American liberals: "YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU! PICKING THE LESSER EVIL ISN'T LAME!! PICKING THE LESSER EVIL IS PRAGMATIC!"

American liberals when confronted with the reality that some South Koreans and Korean Americans (though, fair, a smaller and small number as years go by) hold sentiment for the eventual reunion of their peninsula and their people who were arbitrarily partitioned by foreign governments:

XUi3.gif

--

OT: I'd love to see Biden try to do a round of sudoku, That'd **** would have his ass SWEATING. 

I'd ask you to stop putting words in my mouth but asking you to change that at this point is unrealistic. I'm wondering if you've ever had someone tell you how annoying that is and how poorly it reflects upon you. Scream into the void all you want, but please don't misconstrue my words in the process :heart2:

I didn't realize "Natalie Everhart" was actually South Korean (and since you speak with such authority, I assume you know them personally), as I'd pegged them as one of the 20 people allowed to have access to the internet in the North because the regime has their family at gunpoint in a work camp, but I guess we're both speculating here. Please take a minute to peruse through that account and come back to me about whether you actually think they're someone with free access to the internet longing for re-unification of the Koreas from their American and Sino-Soviet colonial status. 

Honestly, if you're going to pick a current anti-American leader to worship (as your type is wont to do), go crawl under the Ayatollah's robes and start cleaning his wrinkly ass instead (surely you can understand that Kim apologia doesn't reflect well upon anyone), as he at least has a track record of mitigating famine and improving living standards for the people he lords over. 

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I'd ask you to stop putting words in my mouth but asking you to change that at this point is unrealistic. I'm wondering if you've ever had someone tell you how annoying that is and how poorly it reflects upon you. Scream into the void all you want, but please don't misconstrue my words in the process :heart2:

I didn't realize "Natalie Everhart" was actually South Korean (and since you speak with such authority, I assume you know them personally), as I'd pegged them as one of the 20 people allowed to have access to the internet in the North because the regime has their family at gunpoint in a work camp, but I guess we're both speculating here. Please take a minute to peruse through that account and come back to me about whether you actually think they're someone with free access to the internet longing for re-unification of the Koreas from their American and Sino-Soviet colonial status. 

Honestly, if you're going to pick a current anti-American leader to worship (as your type is wont to do), go crawl under the Ayatollah's robes and start cleaning his wrinkly ass instead (surely you can understand that Kim apologia doesn't reflect well upon anyone), as he at least has a track record of mitigating famine and improving living standards for the people he lords over. 

I'm not reading all of that, love, I have a 2 hour podcast to listen to about how the North Korean government grinds up the foreskins of babies to achieve immortality.

I just know Ms. Yeomi has some real good tea to spill, whew.

FwnYU1CaMAIG9pt.jpg

Edited by Communion
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Regina Hall Thats Nasty GIF

well, yes :clap3:

23 minutes ago, Communion said:

I'm not reading all of that, love, I have a 2 hour podcast to listen to about how the North Korean government grinds up the foreskins of babies to achieve immortality.

I just know Ms. Yeomi has some real good tea to spill, whew.

FwnYU1CaMAIG9pt.jpg

Ironic attempt, miss Communion, considering how many unconscionably long and preachy essays with single-digit readership you post to this website - though I usually do try to read what you say so I'll be able to identify the manifesto scrawled onto the wall of your cell in the labor camp Trump establishes to put away the wannabe revolutionaries :gaycat4:

I know you're busy working three jobs to keep those student loan demons at bay, but you might consider taking some of the time you spend ranting on this website and head on over to a library near you to crack open one of those kindergarten-level learn to read picture books. If you're not capable of reading 224 words over 6 sentences, it'll do you wonders and will change your life. You might be able to finally get a real job that helps you with your fiscal woes :heart2:

Either way I guess I can simplify my original post for your desired reading level. Biden = bad, Biden mental state = deteriorated, North Korean propaganda sources = funny. 

This should help you understand this post:

Spoiler

unconscionable - adjective - un·con·scio·na·ble: b) an excessive, unreasonable amount

preachy - adjective: marked by obvious moralizing

readership - noun - read·er·ship: the number of a particular group of readers 

manifesto - noun - man·i·fes·to: a written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives, or views of its issuer

scrawl - verb: to write or draw awkwardly, hastily, or carelessly

wannabe - noun - wan·na·be: a person who wants or aspires to be someone or something else or who tries to look or act like someone else

revolutionary - noun - rev·o·lu·tion·ary: b) an advocate or adherent of revolutionary doctrines

-

mental - adjective: a) of or relating to the total emotional and intellectual response of an individual to external reality

state - noun: mode or condition of being (***not to be confused with a states, a category of actor in international politics)

deteriorated - verb - de·te·ri·o·rated: to become impaired in quality, functioning, or condition over time

propaganda - noun - pro·pa·gan·da: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

:deadbanana2:the NK stan account

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Ironic attempt, miss Communion, considering how many unconscionably long and preachy essays with single-digit readership you post to this website - though I usually do try to read what you say so I'll be able to identify the manifesto scrawled onto the wall of your cell in the labor camp Trump establishes to put away the wannabe revolutionaries :gaycat4:

I know you're busy working three jobs to keep those student loan demons at bay, but you might consider taking some of the time you spend ranting on this website and head on over to a library near you to crack open one of those kindergarten-level learn to read picture books. If you're not capable of reading 224 words over 6 sentences, it'll do you wonders and will change your life. You might be able to finally get a real job that helps you with your fiscal woes :heart2:

Either way I guess I can simplify my original post for your desired reading level. Biden = bad, Biden mental state = deteriorated, North Korean propaganda sources = funny. 

This should help you understand this post:

Hide contents

unconscionable - adjective - un·con·scio·na·ble: b) an excessive, unreasonable amount

preachy - adjective: marked by obvious moralizing

readership - noun - read·er·ship: the number of a particular group of readers 

manifesto - noun - man·i·fes·to: a written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives, or views of its issuer

scrawl - verb: to write or draw awkwardly, hastily, or carelessly

wannabe - noun - wan·na·be: a person who wants or aspires to be someone or something else or who tries to look or act like someone else

revolutionary - noun - rev·o·lu·tion·ary: b) an advocate or adherent of revolutionary doctrines

-

mental - adjective: a) of or relating to the total emotional and intellectual response of an individual to external reality

state - noun: mode or condition of being (***not to be confused with a states, a category of actor in international politics)

deteriorated - verb - de·te·ri·o·rated: to become impaired in quality, functioning, or condition over time

propaganda - noun - pro·pa·gan·da: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause

Girlypop, I really didn't mean for the jokes about you being a NED or Atlantic Council internal to be taken so personally and our forumship to take an aggressive turn (though I guess you do know what both are, that such an industry is of interest of you, and that we both now inadvertently know more about who the other is via knowing that such orgs inspire disgust/adoration in one another). Please don't have a co-worker put me on a watchlist! I'm a harmless commie, I promise! ddd

I was simply making a joke about the silliness to gawk over people online holding some reactionary views that might lead them to be overly-generous to the DPRK.

The gawking, or like, shock, being silly because Western media has some of the most blatant reactionary anti-DPRK views there are. That anti-North Korean views (to the point of dehumanizing the Korean people at large) so greatly out-rate any inverse fringe views you could find that someone could say the craziest **** you've heard negatively about North Korea and it be believed at greater a rate than you could find anyone who uncritically believes all positive news they hear about the DPRK. 

See: Our icon queen goddess cunty boots Miss Yeomi Park. *cue her telling Joe Rogan there's no electricity so trains are pushed by people, to his innocent bewilderment*

Edited by Communion
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Communion said:

Girlypop, I really didn't mean for the jokes about you being a NED or Atlantic Council internal to be taken so personally and our forumship to take an aggressive turn (though I guess you do know what both are, that such an industry is of interest of you, and that we both now inadvertently know more about who the other is via knowing that such orgs inspire disgust/adoration in one another). Please don't have a co-worker put me on a watchlist! I'm a harmless commie, I promise! ddd

I was simply making a joke about the silliness to gawk over people online holding some reactionaries views that might lead them to be overly-generous to the DPRK.

The gawking, or like, shock, being silly because Western media has some of the most blatant reactionary anti-DPRK views there are.

See: Our icon queen goddess cunty boots Miss Yeomi Park. *cue her telling Joe Rogan there's no electricity so trains are pushed by people, to his innocent bewilderment*

If only I actually were a NED/AC/USAID/whatever else employee, cause then you might be released from your gulag to push my train around as a form of penance :gaycat1:

Now, I have zero say over who ends up on the watchlists, but it's pretty bold of you to assume that the **** you say on here (and probably on other websites) doesn't already have you on one, I think the Secret Service keeps a record of everyone who wishes a premature end to the president at the very least :deadbanana4:

I will admit that I did apply for a summer internship at the State Department several years ago, but it was in archival research and I was hoping to focus on the state of European relations during the Thirty Years War (1618-1648, fought between Catholics and Protestants in Central Europe, since I assume the furthest back into history you've ever read was mayyyyybe the French Revolution, and I do have to put my undergrad to work every now and then). I hope that's not too personally offensive to you and whatever current leftist strand of thought drives your hatred of such institutions, and regardless, I didn't get the position. Now I guess you know one more thing about me :gaycat4:

Also, I did catch your joke at the expense of my reaction to someone holding a different perspective than I regarding the DPRK, and thought it was quite clever, and it did provide a nice counter-explanation to the activities of that twitter user. Nonetheless, I still think it's much more likely that "Natalie Everhart"'s family are metaphorically (or literally, and wouldn't that be ironic) pushing trains around the North Korean countryside, and "Natalie Everhart" is acting as a rather obvious piece of bait for your average anti-American lacking in the critical thinking department to mindlessly rally around as a true warrior of their cause. Should we expect you to start spamming the Civics section with threads about how Kim Jong Un's **** tastes like chocolate ice cream and how his missile tests are completely innocuous and that the ~20% of the population of his country that died in the 90s under his father's rule were just misplaced? If so, I eagerly anticipate getting the chance to debate you there (even with your poor skills).

I will admit that you did successfully employ an oxymoron here, with "harmless commie", so maybe I was too harsh on your basic literacy skills. My apologies sis, I'll make sure to whack your financial literacy skills next time we get into a fun tussle after you quote me out of the blue and try to shove some of your favorite mis-applied buzzwords in my mouth. 

Oh sorry, I hope this isn't too many words for you again. 

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's so easy to make jokes about him 

the imperialism vs revolutionary stan war here omg

werk

ezgif-1-f0b5b3a10f.thumb.gif.f2ca742a570

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.