Controversy over male teacher allowing female students to unbraid his hair

Sergi91

Posted (edited)

Even if he had no weird intentions why are you posting your students on social media? That alone is weird af and fire worthy.

Edited by bad guy

When I was in grade school, my male teacher paid us to pull out his white hairs. He paid extra if we ate them after. Weird but cool since nothing was posted on social media.

• Confused 3

I mean it's definitely unprofessional to have students doing your damn hair.

38 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Where is the evidence of this? I need the backstory. 

TikTok video reply as an emo guy he posted to a girl in a hs bathroom doing teen girls things about liking emo dudes.

just had this convo the other day. but i aint know abt him having a history of dms with teen girls?!? :biblio:

I mean I wouldn't personally record myself or physically interact with my students, but that being said I will never forget how comforting it was in high school when I was having a tough day (bullied for being gay) and a teacher gave me a hug. I wouldn't say all physical acts of care needs to be banned, we're still living creatures after all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tropical said:

I mean I wouldn't personally record myself or physically interact with my students, but that being said I will never forget how comforting it was in high school when I was having a tough day (bullied for being gay) and a teacher gave me a hug. I wouldn't say all physical acts of care needs to be banned, we're still living creatures after all.

I mean, clearly there is nothing wrong with a hug when it's meant to confort someone, is consensual and not sexual.

• Like 1

Not everything needs to be recorded and streamed. I don't think there's anything wrong with them undoing his braids, in and of itself, but I don't think it's appropriate to livestream it. Not that there's inherently anything wrong with that either. It's one of those gray areas where the worst you can say about it is that it's unprofessional, which is enough for it to be a cause of concern in this day and age.

If they were my children, I'd be questioning them and the teacher about it.

this is weird and beyond unprofessional

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.