Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Switzerland Hosting

khalyan

34 minutes ago, illia said:

I still believe a theory that they wanted to use Qami Qami for the adult ESC 2021, but since they pulled out of the competition last minute, they decided to go all out for JESC instead with this song. And it clearly worked

Malena is such a star :jonny5: maybe not next year, but I'd love to see her on the adult stage within this decade :jonny5:

Oh I am sure we'll see her soon on the main stage.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• Hurem

• Pendulum

• Fevesy

Well Poland better eventually send Sara James who came 2nd to Qami Qami, she is a star. Still too young though, she's 15. 

3 hours ago, Gogetonthebus said:

I am ready for Finland to finally send a woman again. We need Erika Vikman to serve us excellence!

We needed Sara this year :jonny:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Yes please!

His 2022 Dora performance was pretty much Eurovision stage ready.

Where are you from? Are you from Croatia since you know about flop Dora performances? Ksksksksj 

We need Sara Jo to represent Serbia in 2025 

ZARI.thumb.gif.f9e2b5ce45127ac721d50d9c9

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Where are you from? Are you from Croatia since you know about flop Dora performances? Ksksksksj 

He was a favourite of mine back then, but y'all decided to vote for the thin-vocals girl instead. 

An expat originally from that large country in the middle of Europe everyone with common sense is trying to escape from. :alexz2:

23 hours ago, Hurem said:

In past 4 years it produced a handful of hits (Tick Tock, Zaljubljen, Mama ŠČ and Rim Tim Tagi Dim). 

and nothing for 2022 winner

:suburban: 

I have almost zero hopes for us because everything rests on HRT realizing what they've been doing wrong, and good luck booking that

1 hour ago, elvenOCEAN said:

but y'all decided to vote for the thin-vocals girl instead. 

We didn't decide anything, she bough a win for herself :rip: Her manager even admitted to having 2000 people mass voting for her :deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, Komet said:

and nothing for 2022 winner

Mia can rot, for all I care :suburban:

1 hour ago, elvenOCEAN said:

He was a favourite of mine back then, but y'all decided to vote for the thin-vocals girl instead. 

An expat originally from that large country in the middle of Europe everyone with common sense is trying to escape from. :alexz2:

We didn't vote for Mia, it's a well known fact she was selected by HRT because of her connections 

Hmm... Poland? That's the only large country in middle of Europe I can think of :devil: still pressed about Gladiator and WITCH-ER 

10 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

We didn't vote for Mia, it's a well known fact she was selected by HRT because of her connections 

Hmm... Poland? That's the only large country in middle of Europe I can think of :devil: still pressed about Gladiator and WITCH-ER 

Its western neighbour. :bird:

That country that deserves to lose its big 5 status. Maybe then something would change. :alexz2:

18 minutes ago, Hurem said:

We didn't decide anything, she bough a win for herself :rip: Her manager even admitted to having 2000 people mass voting for her :deadbanana2:

Mia can rot, for all I care :suburban:

:rip:

41 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

still pressed about Gladiator and WITCH-ER

weren't these rigged out by fraudulent methods as well?

bffr in what world is that witcher totoro whatever song any better than The Grammy? :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Witch-er would have EASILY qualified 

• Like 3

Witcher-Tarohoro was a mega bop. I knew Poland wouldn't qualify when I heard The Tower. It's not a bad song but it's one of those pop songs that's just very generic. Poland would have qualified with Justyna.

• Like 1

Yeah I could see Witcher qualifying, just barely though. 

Even as someone who stans Jann... Blanka ate him up in the end! He also now has a bigger career than all the 2023 Eurovision acts outside of the top 5 so it was kind of beneficial for him to lose the NF last year. Everyone won in the end

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Its western neighbour. :bird:

That country that deserves to lose its big 5 status. Maybe then something would change. :alexz2:

Germany needs to send an edgy hip hop song in German

Or send Kim Petras

ezgif-3-651cbd7b38.thumb.gif.34ecd7899f4

2 hours ago, Aquamarine said:

weren't these rigged out by fraudulent methods as well?

Correct

Today is my birthday and I received tickets for Baby Lasagna concert in September

ezgif-3-651cbd7b38.thumb.gif.34ecd7899f4

He is selling these tickets like hot cakes :rip: should've booked Arena Zagreb

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Well Poland better eventually send Sara James who came 2nd to Qami Qami, she is a star. Still too young though, she's 15. 

What about Roksana Węgiel? How's her music career doing in Poland?

Viki Gabor too

Edited by illia

WITCH-ER was a slay and Justyna is supposed to release a new album with that vibe and she said she might try to go to Eurovision again, possibly with something from that album :-* The voting process was so messy though. One of the judges didn't give Justyna any points and Kasia Moś, who was also a judge, gave it only 4 points. And she toured with Justyna at one point! A fake friend. :jonny3:
I kind of want Daria to try to represent Poland again :celestial2: She's musically very talented and constantly releases bops. :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, illia said:

What about Roksana Węgiel? How's her music career doing in Poland?

Viki Gabor too

Yes, with the right song both would be amazing options before Sara. Both have had pretty successful careers in Poland, and they're still so young. Poland has so much potential tbh they better not mess up again the next few years.

I wish Germany would send GODwin Rosen... he would never do it but a girl can dream :'( (but tbh I'm not sure if he's good live lol)

Baby Lasagna just donated 50k euros to two children's hospitals that cure cancer :clap3:

• Like 2

I genuinely have no idea who I'd send. Maybe Max Raabe (I doubt he'd ever do sth like esc). If we're gonna flop, let's at least flop with class. And who knows, he might surprise everyone. :alexz2:

Johannes Oerding, Max Giesinger or Florian Künstler with a (power) ballad in German, but I don't think they'd do ESC. :katie:

... okay

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.