HDD: Taylor Swift 4x #1 259k, Gunna #2 83k

Renan90

Benson back into the top 10. His stability has been amazing.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• fridayteenage

• By the Water

• UnusualBoy

That's her best 4th week hold :jonny5:

Streams alone being midnights 4th week :WAP:

Benson back inside the top ten :wanda:

If she choose to ship all the BDILH Acoustic and the signed versions (from the last 2 days) next week… she can do easily above 300K and this can be… close between her and Billie? Why we're so sure Billie has it?

Dua still Top 20, that's pretty good! 

TTPD numbers are absolutely mesmerizing.

Morgan with 2 albums in the Top 5, :deadbanana4:

Dua -15 though :skull: 

7 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

If she choose to ship all the BDILH Acoustic and the signed versions (from the last 2 days) next week… she can do easily above 300K and this can be… close between her and Billie? Why we're so sure Billie has it?

Considering she apparently had no boost this week, she is EASILY doing 300k+ if everything is shipped at the same time since they also restocked the CDs

Oh TTPD the smash album you are :jonny:

Posted (edited)

SOS 67th week in the Top 10, one away from tying Midnights, with Midnights nowhere near the Top 20.

Also, Kendrick's two old albums in the Top 20.

Edited by pride4jc1222
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

TTPD :rip:

It's predicted to do 213k SEA. Midnights did 140k SEA in its 4th week

Edited by By the Water

12 minutes ago, Squall said:

Considering she apparently had no boost this week, she is EASILY doing 300k+ if everything is shipped at the same time since they also restocked the CDs

CD's the special ones were available, the singed one were a bit also in the last 2 days and the BDILH Acoustic CD which I think sold the most, and her streams are very stable, I wonder when she'll ship them? 

Anyway, do we know how much Billie supposed to do? 

1 minute ago, omrimayo said:

CD's the special ones were available, the singed one were a bit also in the last 2 days and the BDILH Acoustic CD which I think sold the most, and her streams are very stable, I wonder when she'll ship them? 

Anyway, do we know how much Billie supposed to do? 

I read the stocking was at 70k for the BDILH CDs, 30k for CDs so already 100k on lock if it's correct 

I have honestly no idea for Billie but I think she will be doing better than HTE

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

TTPD :rip:

It's predicted to do 213k SEA. Midnights did 118k SEA in its 4th week

100k pure sales? Wasn't there a Thanksgiving boost or something?

5 minutes ago, Squall said:

100k pure sales? Wasn't there a Thanksgiving boost or something?

I just checked and it actually did 140k SEA in its 4th week. 118k was for its 5th week

Pretty excellent for TTPD. Taylor probably will be above 200k for Billie's opening week so could possibly be a messy week. 

TTPD is slaying so hard :clap3:

Morgan with 2 albums in the top 5, we hate to see it.

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

I just checked and it actually did 140k SEA in its 4th week. 118k was for its 5th week

Yeah so 65k pure sales, did it have a boost during that week?

Dua is really not going to see double digit weeks on chart with this album

Taylor :rip:

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

Yeah so 65k pure sales, did it have a boost during that week?

Midnights pure sales:

Week 3 - 90k

Week 4 - 60k

Week 5 - 57k

Week 6 - 60k

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Midnights pure sales:

Week 3 - 90k

Week 4 - 60k

Week 5 - 57k

Week 6 - 60k

Yeah I guess it had a boost even though I don't remember, which makes TTPD even more impressive

Dua plummetting. I can see a huge drop by week 4.. 

258K is absurd, Midnights did only 204K on its fourth week despite the big holiday szn pure sales boost.

This would also be her best fourth week sales to date, with 1989 (2014) coming in second at 214K :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

The ones that are sure have bought into a fantasy that there is massive hype for the third album which I am just not seeing. I strongly doubt Billie gets a number 1 week if Taylor releases her stored up sales units. Even if she doesn't, there's a chance TTPD stays very stable or hits north of the 4th week number due to tour effect. HTE opened with 238k units… 

I guess, personally I wouldn't be surprised if her upcoming release is her weakest debut yet commercially.

23 minutes ago, Jpkun said:

The ones that are sure have bought into a fantasy that there is massive hype for the third album which I am just not seeing. I strongly doubt Billie gets a number 1 week if Taylor releases her stored up sales units. Even if she doesn't, there's a chance TTPD stays very stable or hits north of the 4th week number due to tour effect. HTE opened with 238k units… 

I guess, personally I wouldn't be surprised if her upcoming release is her weakest debut yet commercially.

Her new album was at 80k+ preorders before the tour boost. I really think she can outdebut HTE.

Dangerous back to the top 5?  :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.