• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UseYourIllusion2002

• Pop Fan

• Sheep

• Happylittlepunk

23 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Lana attended and slayed the met gala, while Lazy Gaga couldn't even be bothered as usual. That is the point.

Gaga has been outdoing majority of pop girls in fashion for years with 10+ iconic looks.  Meanwhile Lana only has like 2 iconic looks at best the entire 12 years she been here. Enjoy while it last fall and winter season  Gaga will be all over the place. Jfad trailer and chromatica ball film are only the beginning of a Gaga wave that's coming. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

So Legit.mp3 I fear

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Gaga has been outdoing majority of pop girls in fashion for years with 10+ iconic looks.  Meanwhile Lana only has like 2 iconic looks at best the entire 12 years she been here. Enjoy while it last fall and winter season  Gaga will be all over the place. Jfad trailer and chromatica ball film are only the beginning of a Gaga wave that's coming. 

DELULU

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The OP is a Borde stan and y'all falling for the bait :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Why are the fans of musical morphine getting so brave...

7 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Gaga has been outdoing majority of pop girls in fashion for years with 10+ iconic looks.

& when was the last time she served an iconic look, the meat dress? :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Congrats to that Lana lady for doing (with assist from Taylor) all the things that Gaga did years ago. 

Anyway, the # of threads House that Britney Built has made over an HBO Max announcement....like, we as fans didn't even care that much. It's nice to see that after 15 years, she still makes this forum suffer <3

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

youre more invested in Gaga than half of the women in your signature 

bear-walking.gif

• Like 2

One thinks she's the greatest ever and could do everything, the other does her things and is not pretentious

• Like 2

people are shallow.

5 minutes ago, shoganai said:

One thinks she's the greatest ever and could do everything, the other does her things and is not pretentious

Because she can :foxaylove2:, music, acting, dancing, tributes, solo Superbowl, jazz, Oscar, rock, piano, Songwriting, fashion, make up, nurtec, tours, philanthropy, you name it. ATRL's one-dimensional one-trick pony faves cannot relate.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Sheep said:

youre more invested in Gaga than half of the women in your signature 

bear-walking.gif

By making 2 posts in a thread? :bibliahh:Thanks for deflecting my question & thus proving my point though 

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

Maybe Lana should try to get a #1 album again first, before we try to compare her to Gaga.

Lana's albums have billions of streams. Just because ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica went #1, doesn't mean they're bigger than BTD, Normal Rockwell, etc. Thats like saying those Gaga albums are bigger than The Immaculate Collection or Ray of Light since those didn't go #1, even though they're some of the biggest albums ever:ahh:Can't say the same about ARTPOP, etc.

OT: because Lana's debut was one of the biggest albums of last decade and the following albums all did nicely. Then NFR made her a streaming hit and my generation rediscovered her music since we were little kids during her debut/Ultraviolence. She really appeals to Gen X in a way Gaga doesn't. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

By making 2 posts in a thread? :bibliahh:Thanks for deflecting my question & thus proving my point though 

I wasn't responding to your question because any realistic answer you would just brush off, so I instead preemptively went straight for your disturbing obsession. Your response proves how thirsty for attention you are though, here have some more fellow monster/barb.

bear-walking.gif

Edited by Sheep
  • Confused 1

Talk to me when Lana is a critically acclaimed and sought after actor first please:coffee2:

• Like 1

Lana fans getting brave as hell in here 

• Confused 1

Lana is a much better artist than Gaga and also way more interesting. Her discography is leagues above Gaga's. Let's be honest, Gaga is just not that great of an artist. She doesn't have a single great album in her diacography and is just a basic forgotten throwback act. I don't understand why would anyone be a fan of her in 2024. Like come on poeple, there are so just so many better artist out there. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

Wtf, why are there so many Gaga fans here...I literaly thought this is a safe space when I wrote my post but yeah I meant what I said...like why would you stan Lady Gaga in 2024 😂 come on people it's not 2010s anymore. Why cant you move on like she should be left in 2012 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Gaga is a household name that can gross more in a theatre doing jazz then the other one can make in an arena. No one talks about Lana outside of here. End thread. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Because she can :foxaylove2:, music, acting, dancing, tributes, solo Superbowl, jazz, Oscar, rock, piano, Songwriting, fashion, make up, nurtec, tours, philanthropy, you name it. ATRL's one-dimensional one-trick pony faves cannot relate.

Is this satire?? I seriously dont know what was the intent behind it

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ontherocks said:

The OP is a Borde stan and y'all falling for the bait :rip:

Britney Stan*

This is the third thread today of their usual 'put any artist I can against Gaga'. they are FURIOUS over Gaga's TCB filmed tour. Love the mere fact that she's just  active and dropping a tour film is making them lose it :bibliahh:

ot:

Lana and Gaga are clearly both talented artists thriving, no need for comparisons… Lana has yet to win a Grammy (and the disrespected dance one wouldn't count either)

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

spacer.png

• Confused 3

Did she though? Better said will she ever? No

I love Lana but Gaga is Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.