#BlockOut2024 - Block Kim K, Gaga & Beyonce + more celebs #FreePalestine

Cesar

The very same homosexuals in this thread that claim their faves shouldn't be held accountable for not speaking out because they're "just celebrities" will write pages of deranged rants about the cultural impact of their favs when it's convenient for them. Lady Gaga is a somehow gay icon for her advocacy of LGBTQ rights in the early 2010s, and Beyonce's activism was crucial during the BLM movement. But now they suddenly lack cultural impact so speaking about Free Palestine would be pointless, right? Your hypocrisy does not go unnoticed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 13
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattieB

• Chris

• Fleahive

• Cesar

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

lets all block taylor swift first. :clap3:

Try not talking about her first then lol

:ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

i don't really follow influencers anyway, but i do think that this actually could be an effective form of boycott. the kardashians literally live off attention people give them, without that they have nothing. 

also not really getting people on here complaining that 'they should be doing something more useful'. there are many ways of protesting, pressuring, and informing the public on what's going on. what are YOU doing other than sitting on atrl? it's easy to criticise but at least people are trying something, which is wayyy better than cynically posting online how nothing will change anyway

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Cesar said:

Given that Beyonce was seemly tributing Black Panthers on the superbowl + showing support for black live matter + appearing to be anti-cop. it's interesting she hasn't been vocal about palestine, when those issues intersect on colonization & occupation of Palestine. 

Could it be that black issues are more near and dear to her heart? :michael:

• Like 7

Not the Zionists getting in their feelings about a few people blocking celebs. :rip: 

• Haha 3

That guy is all about celebrities, I doubt he really cares either.

5 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

i don't really follow influencers anyway, but i do think that this actually could be an effective form of boycott. the kardashians literally live off attention people give them, without that they have nothing. 

also not really getting people on here complaining that 'they should be doing something more useful'. there are many ways of protesting, pressuring, and informing the public on what's going on. what are YOU doing other than sitting on atrl? it's easy to criticise but at least people are trying something, which is wayyy better than cynically posting online how nothing will change anyway

The pressure should be on the government

40-50k people Blocking Beyonce and Kim won't even affect them

The people blocking them don't even consume them

There is also a huge difference between a local social issues and an intentional conflict and a war

Beyonce could influence the American society but she can't do **** about Israel tbh

• Like 13

Performative annoying asses.

• Like 10

A REVOLUTION! :gayoncecat2:

Fake performative nonsense

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Could it be that black issues are more near and dear to her heart? :michael:

Israel trains the cops who are used to target black people and people of color. There's a reason why Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Black Panther members & civil rights leaders have mentioned the importance of Palestine and the ties it has.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

28 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

The very same homosexuals in this thread that claim their faves shouldn't be held accountable for not speaking out because they're "just celebrities" will write pages of deranged rants about the cultural impact of their favs when it's convenient for them. Lady Gaga is a somehow gay icon for her advocacy of LGBTQ rights in the early 2010s, and Beyonce's activism was crucial during the BLM movement. But now they suddenly lack cultural impact so speaking about Free Palestine would be pointless, right? Your hypocrisy does not go unnoticed.

well said :clap3: 

• Like 4

Do I need to follow them first? Or just block them right away? Wiill that have the same impact?

let's all block these tired useless pointless performative virtue signalers instead 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

These performative TikTokers will do anything for Palestine except going out to the streets :coffee2:

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Cesar said:

Given that Beyonce was seemly tributing Black Panthers on the superbowl + showing support for black live matter + appearing to be anti-cop. it's interesting she hasn't been vocal about palestine, when those issues intersect on colonization & occupation of Palestine. 

That is really stretching it paper thin :deadbanana2:

boycott Israel tho 

1 hour ago, perfect blue said:

every voice helps the movement, especially if that voice has influence over hundreds of millions of their followers. like this is common sense, what's not clicking?

Even the voice of your barber influence people. He has followers, he has clients, he talks with real people. 

If you see a children bombed and your first thought is "did Selena Gomez spoke about this" you are the brain dead celeb obsessed you called out on others.

The First thing you should ask is if people around you are aware or they care about a thing. Not Selena Gomez. 

And even if you found out your barber didn't talk about that you block him? What's the point?.

Just focus on politicians of your country and on people around you ...this Is the important thing trust me...not Selena Gomez. 

• Like 8

Let me follow his sexy ass advice :WAP:

I mean yeah, it would be nice for these celebs with so much influence (this includes my fave as well) to speak out in support of Palestine, but why don't we hold our actual politicians, leaders, government officials, etc. to the same standard? You always hear people b!tching and moaning about how terrible it is that our governments haven't spoken out and supported (and it definitely is, I'm certainly not refuting that), but that's all it is—a bunch of griping. However, we will start boycotts because Beyoncé hasn't said anything? How about we collectively look past Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, etc. and focus on our f*** ass government officials and demand they enact change and come together to end this genocide, they're the ones with the actual power to do so. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Even the voice of your barber influence people. He has followers, he has clients, he talks with real people. 

If you see a children bombed and your first thought is "did Selena Gomez spoke about this" you are the brain dead celeb obsessed you called out on others.

The First thing you should ask is if people around you are aware or they care about a thing. Not Selena Gomez. 

And even if you found out your barber didn't talk about that you block him? What's the point?.

Just focus on politicians of your country and on people around you ...this Is the important thing trust me...not Selena Gomez. 

This entire comment rests on the assumption that I don't also participate in real life discussions and activism, which is incorrect. Your posts serve no purpose other than to derail the conversation away from the goal of pressuring celebrities to speak out. I simply don't care to sit here and split hairs with you.

• Like 2

This is kinda dumb...

• Like 2

The same people in here crying about "free Palestine" would be killed if they were over there. What makes you think that they care about your Gay a***s?

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 12

Good luck with that :coffee2:

Posted (edited)

I follow hundreds of journalists talk every minute about these things and even being personally involved in some of these territories. I never ready someone of them caring if ariana grande, a private Citizen as any other, is talking about a thing, as every other private Citizen.

Imagine wasting your time at refreshing Kim Kardashian Page to see if She spoken of about a thing, to waste time to Google of Kim Kardashian spoken about something. And wasting tour time to make Tik toks about It. Imagine the **** the people on Gaza right now can care about Kim Kardashian.

And why you don't care if Kim Kardashian talked about ukraine, Yemen, North korea, Iran, tibet, every civil war in africa happening right now in this exactly Moment too.

Cause It's not a trend? Cause usually being celeb obsessed It's exactly connetted with being obsessed with trends. So seems like a perfect circle. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.