Avril Lavigne - 'Greatest Hits'

livelikemusic

19 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I mean... She's spent several years fighting Lime disease 

Other popstars have suffered much worse on a grander scale and still work. Avril got help and is doing much better now. So why not put that into your art and feed your drive and fanbase?

16 hours ago, AvrilMoonlight said:

Which she's said she's fully recovered from in 2018.

She doesn't even have to lift a finger to pull an unreleased song out of the Love Sux archives to add to the list of songs on this album. 

This would've been the perfect opportunity to do a B side compilation album if anything as an alternative like imagine

1. Breakaway

2. Let Go

3. Daydream

4. All Because Of You

5. Twist Of Faith

6. Won't Let You Go

7. Dancing Crazy

8. Candy

9. Gone

10. Don't **** This Up

11. Lights Out

12. Joker

Phew a record

12 hours ago, gabrielmm said:

She is lazy. It kind feels to me that she is completely disconnected with her fans and she doesn't really understand her own career. 

She's also surrounded by yes men and anyone that counters her opinion she has no problems scrapping with lmfaooo

12 hours ago, Buffy said:

She is so disconnected…. Is nobody tired of her singing the same singles over and over? She should show her other album tracks some love. I would also prefer her releasing a remastered UMS with Daydream and other unreleased material than this.

Yeah her setlist I've noticed is basically a greatest hits playlist why is that?

• Like 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• Robburro

• SchmoodRing

• Eat The Acid

11 hours ago, Buffy said:

The issue is she's literally been performing her greatest hits for a decade. Most of her set lists are the same songs :rip:

If she still does meet and greets can someone press her about this?

10 hours ago, DavidSMateus said:

the backlash in the IG post :ahh: ppl demanding UMS 20th edition 

Uff get her jade

7 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

DTA - she has a 2 album deal with them. Maybe she's just trying to end her deal. 

Oh then **** this ***** what is her issue 😒 this makes her come off as such a difficult Diva to work with smfh

6 hours ago, Nashe said:

Girl c'mon, most Avril fans know that she's very old-school and doesn't know how to play the game the stars of today play. She relies on her team and whatever comes is mostly always orchestrated by them 

Wouldn't they want to continue to be popular and successful so in hindsight wouldn't they be doing everything possible to make sure that fans are happy and that we're getting new music? 

6 hours ago, Timeless said:

"Teenage Nightmare" could've been a perfect new song to release to push for the Greatest Hits album. She is so so dumb she is literally the hardest woman to stan 

Or put the remaining unleaked Luv Sux tracks like Burn Out, Me Myself And I, Burn Out, Dance With A Hurricane, To Fall In Love and Take My Breath

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Still wondering why not add a new song to make this GH bigger

Or why she will release this after almost 1 month since the GH Tour already started :deadbanana2:

btw..... Vinys will be released from her 1st albums too

Anesthesia, Psychopath, Close and Ring From Tiffany's were right there sis smfh

48 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I meant longterm for SEA; like if someone plays Complicated from the GH, that is working against Let Go's lifetime stats, no? (Genuine question: idk chart stuff :rip:)

That's a good question. If someone knows, I'd like to read.

But as far as I know, according to unofficial sources like Chartmasters, they count the SEA for both albums. Don't know about RIAA tho.

5 hours ago, WaterDiamonds said:

This is so true, I was a stan myself all the way until the Love Sux era because of how quickly she dropped everything, Bite Me was amazing and the promo was alright, but everything else after that just felt flat... I felt more thrilled with the album outtakes leaks than the era itself :rip:

And with the outtakes she had enough solid material to drop a double album like she kept promising that she would deliver 

5 hours ago, xXavril said:

she probably just figured LG would be more profitable. She was gonna do the whole Sk8er Boy movie at one point 

idk she should have done a bit more than an obvious cash grab 

Was she always this lazy 😴 

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

I guess the LG anniversary was a bigger deal to her than UMS :rip:

If we don't get a UMS 20th anniversary release people are gonna start wishing for her to get Lyme again

2 hours ago, Pillz said:

I miss what life was like when she was big, I wish she'd get back in the studio with the matrix (and ngl I love her work with him, but I know she shouldn't and isn't working with dr. puke again)

I lowkey want a poprock album with Max Martin, Shellback and Marshmello asap

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

No new songs?? Wtf she was doing so well with Love Sux and I expected another album in 2023 from the way she spoke

did the fallout with mod sun just throw everything in the trash? even her relationship with Barker?

Yeah does everyone know the status of her new music and album? Label and Travis?

• Like 3

Hot/Wish You Were Here should replace Bois Lie/I'm a Mess :-/

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

What's the update on this?

She stated she would release a fast follow up to Holyfu%k but we are still waiting. I think touring might have delayed it.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Power love said:

She stated she would release a fast follow up to Holyfu%k but we are still waiting. I think touring might have delayed it.

That's a Demi album

• Haha 5

Okay,

I need Wish You Were Here and I Fell In Love with the Devil :pancake:

2 hours ago, Power love said:

When is the tour done? Someone press her at the meet and greet?

Posted (edited)

If this actually happens, it'll be a MIRACLE!:bibliahh:

Edited by HBK-79
Forgot about Aus

Wish didn't make the cut but Bois Lie did???

IWK6.gif

• Like 1

Not buying it just because I don't wanna support Loathe It When You Tank Me instead of WYWH.

Buying the vinyl for GODbye Lullaby instead

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Timeless said:

The amount of material she has for the 20th Anniversary Edition locked behind her vault forever :gaycat6:

D7bEFh7.png

I was looking forward to UMS 20 years later. :(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

If this actually happens, it'll be a MIRACLE!:bibliahh:

Its been a decade for some countries like Mexico, Chile & Argentina...... HOWEVER 2025???? so no new album until 2026

6 hours ago, Repelex said:

Not buying it just because I don't wanna support Loathe It When You Tank Me instead of WYWH.

Buying the vinyl for GODbye Lullaby instead

spacer.png

I see a white vinyl for Goodbye Lullaby. Do we know if there are anymore color variants?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CZPPT1B8?ref_=cm_sw_r_cso_cp_apin_dp_WP5RQKNJCN8F7SFDKHT6&starsLeft=1

I might go and see Melissa in the fall

Did anyone notice she's including I WILL BE along with additional tracks on the new TBDT pink variant????? :eek: I don't think these were ever on the original vinyl. This alone is reason enough for me to buy it!

SIDE D
13. ALONE
14. I WILL BE
15. I CAN DO BETTER (ACOUSTIC VERSION)
16. GIRLFRIEND (THE SUBMARINES' TIME WARP 66 MIX – ENGLISH)
17. GIRLFRIEND (DR. LUKE MIX)

https://store.avrillavigne.com/collections/music/products/the-best-damn-thing-2lp-vinyl

She included Bad Reputation on both GL and AL vinyls :rip:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

She included Bad Reputation on both GL and AL vinyls :rip:

Amazon says there are 9 bonus tracks. I only count 7 bonus tracks on the expanded edition on Spotify. Are there going to be 2 new songs???

Avril Lavigne's 4th studio album originally released on March 2, 2011 . It features the digital expanded edition track-list on vinyl for the first time, adding 9 bonus tracks and the hits "What The Hell", "Push", and "Wish You Were Here" on Surge Green vinyl.

Posted (edited)

Maybe we'll finally get the clean version of Wish You Were Here (below)?????? I hate how the label made the fans vote to either release the alternate version of WYWH or to make Smile a single. The dumb fans voted for Smile as a single. :rip: I would've rather have gotten this clean version of WYWH. We only have this in low quality :(

Edited by Buffy
  • Like 1

The only "hit" from love sux is bite me. 
how dare she to replace some iconic songs with those fillers 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Maroonx said:

Hot/Wish You Were Here should replace Bois Lie/I'm a Mess :-/

Very much this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Amazon says there are 9 bonus tracks. I only count 7 bonus tracks on the expanded edition on Spotify. Are there going to be 2 new songs???

Avril Lavigne's 4th studio album originally released on March 2, 2011 . It features the digital expanded edition track-list on vinyl for the first time, adding 9 bonus tracks and the hits "What The Hell", "Push", and "Wish You Were Here" on Surge Green vinyl.

They're wrong, it's 8 including the extended Alice.

Can they now replace this backstage 2022 photoshoot they are using for the tour with the new photoshoot 

Why do I feel this GH album was a last minute idea from her team after they notice how the GH tour sold well :deadbanana2:

I wish this GH era was planned better announce the album with the tour all dates & of course at least 1 new song to support the album 

+ I agree Wish You Were Here was sabotaged 

should I get my hopes up for a posible Mexico City tour date?? Will Avril perform all 20 songs at the Tour?? 

She better slay & give us pure nostalgia & get coins 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.