Revolution

∞  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no
    • no but i want to

I'm doing it over the next 2 weeks.

Have you? How was your experience? Did it last?

sparkling-teeth-chip-skylark.gif

Male_Teeth_Whitning_Before_and_After.jpg?v=1707680465&width=1080

I whitened them a year and a half ago. My teeth hurt so much during the treatment. :rip:

It more or less lasted, but I found that the best way to keep them white is always using a whitening toothpaste. I've tried multiple over the years and this is the only one that made a difference.

• Like 2

Actually just started using some crest whitening strips yesterday because I ordered them from the US

all the ones I've used before are a quite weak tho so I'm expecting noticeable results. My teeth aren't yellow and I'm just aiming for a more pearly look, but I've heard some people can just never achieve that because of the layer under the enamel (idk how true or wide in the population that is, but yeah) 

Yes.

They put such a strange glowing device in your mouth, which causes flashes of periodic pain in your head.

It is very unpleasant to endure this, especially in silence.

• Confused 1

yes, it hurts a lot for me but the results are worth it

my teeth are naturally white tho, since forever but I do use whitening mouth wash so that helps but even before that

Mine are already white, but I maintain it by using whitening toothpastes and mouthwashes.

I wouldn't use the strips unless you're on a budget. I would get them professionally done at a dental office as they do a better job.

yes, but only with peroxide from my dentist. don't buy into internet fads when it comes to teeth, always speak to your dentist first

2 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I whitened them a year and a half ago. My teeth hurt so much during the treatment. :rip:

It more or less lasted, but I found that the best way to keep them white is always using a whitening toothpaste. I've tried multiple over the years and this is the only one that made a difference.

But isn't bicarbonato really bad for your teeth? How you've been feeling sis? I've heard both good and bad things about that.

I did whitened my teeth once but it hurt me so much, it's a different kind of pain that I can not explain and I definitely don't wanna feel that ever again, but they looked great and after that I've been using Sensodyne Whitening and it has been keeping my teeth white, sometimes people ask me if I whitened my teeth or why they look bright and it's been +year sinse I did it.

I've tried over the years with crest whitestrips and even got a dental mold made of my teeth at a dentist office... but the whitening gel hurts too much I couldn't endure the pain. My teeth were hurting even at night and I couldn't sleep or eat well. So I stopped treatment. 

No. I've thought about it over the years but decided against it as I don't really have any staining and I've heard whitening permanently weakens the enamel for life (as it never grows back).

not really. only a bit of a polishing at the dentist. 
im too nervous about making my teeth sensitive using whitening toothpastes :dancehall:

I'm a dentist. NEVER DO THIS. I never recommend it to my patients , specially if they got braces because it damages the teeth a lot, you will end up losing the teeth on your 10th whitening cuz of the damage you are making, you will most likely be more vulnerable for cavities. Use a little of peroxide and you will be fine (don't abuse)

• Like 1

yes and it was super painful... I had to stop :(

no but I really take care of my teeth, brush them 3 times a day and always drink water with my coffee or wine 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.