Kacey's Apple Music Live special is superb!

AxelFox

If you haven't watched it yet I urge you to go do so!

The quality of this recording is outstanding. The sound and instrumentation for each and every performance is SO freaking good. And there's just something so magical about her buttery voice and the simplicity of her lyrics that tell a deeper story.

The whole thing is amazing but I would say Moving Out, Giver/Taker and Dinner With Friends were clear standouts.

I've had a bit of a rough time in my personal life lately and I basically sobbed my way throughout this. It's so beautiful. I hope it brings the same healing to others as it did for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:chick1:

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 12:58 AM, AxelFox said:

The whole thing is amazing but I would say Moving Out, Giver/Taker and Dinner With Friends were clear standouts.

I've had a bit of a rough time in my personal life lately and I basically sobbed my way throughout this. It's so beautiful. I hope it brings the same healing to others as it did for me.

I've been really struggling with my mental health lately and Kacey's music (especially Deeper Well) has helped me so much, her voice and lyrics resonate so closely to me. The Architect and Giver / Taker are highlights :clap3:

• Like 2

I watched her live on Saturday and she is just incredible in person, so beautiful, so effortlessly funny, so charismatic, and so incredibly talented. Kacey Musgraves deserves the world, I can't believe she isn't even bigger.

• Like 1

This live album is excellent. I haven't stopped listening! Every track is elevated from the studio version 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.