Posted (edited)

source.gif

11: @UnusualBoy

10: Bartender, coolcristobal, Chiidish, Sawk

----

1: Gourgeist

0: /

giphy.gif

Subomie: When it comes to mythicals, I like that this dude had an in-game event of his own.

'Twas neat, endeared me to him more than the likes of Jirachi and co. That said... another psychic type? Really?

AMIT: a bit of payola going on with all those legendary moves, but I still like it, a winner!

Pillow Case: She's like Dua Lipa radically forcing her optimism upon us

Bartender: awesome shiny and such a cutie

Heldenzeit: I won't even try to edit this, so enjoy:

Conker: March 2011. Junior year of High School. I'll never forget it. During the opening weekend of Black and White, Gamestop was offering Victini as a gift for the weekend for free. I have to cough up and save $50 on my own, as my Dad was too lazy to take me to Gamestop for me to get something for free. I wasn't old enough to drive a car yet so, I couldn't do anything about it. And it was ONLY for that specific weekend. They didn't have her, the week after. I had no choice but to. If I gave my Dad money, he would eventually take me. 48 hours later, Monday at school? My best friend (who I keep in contact with) was like "CONKER!!! CONKER!!! DO YOU HAVE VICTINI!!!" and I gave Victini away to my best friend, just like that. I never even used it once in battle. So, I guess a 5 out of 10 will do. Victini couldn't breed because it was a legendary Pokémon. I was so screwed.

Suilen: a score of 5 to match its V

Red Light: Fingers in my V-create and I feel you start to harden; unleash your white hot Searing Shot inside this Liberty Garden

Konril: First Pokémon for this Generation's national Pokédex, even before the starters.

:isudumblmao:  hurrr durrr... look at me being edgy and different. :isudumblmao:

You wanna represent Generation V so badly you pretentious mutt? Here's a BIG, FAT 5 as your rating then.  :rogue:

artc0cx: I wasn't sure what to give her, never got ha, never watched the movie or whatev, I just know I always went to Victory Island and she was never there 

Memeboy: highkey mischievous

Ewan Chaos: The "I have a V on my head and making a V with my hands wowwwww!" thing is a BIT much... but she's kinda underrated and was fun to use in my first playthru of the game, so let me bump her a lil!

UnusualBoy: One of the best mythicals, love it

Dalmau: A psychic mythical... Groundbreaking. 

Save The Day: She's cute but nothing special 

Edited by Heldenzeit
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Victini out please. Ugly.

Edit: :ryan3:

Edited by Album Leak
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Tini :'( 

I love it, it's such a cutie and y'all ain't ****, especially you:

1: Gourgeist

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

source.gif

11: @UnusualBoy

10: Bartender, coolcristobal, Chiidish, Sawk

----

1: Gourgeist

giphy.gif

Subomie: When it comes to mythicals, I like that this dude had an in-game event of his own.

'Twas neat, endeared me to him more than the likes of Jirachi and co. That said... another psychic type? Really?

AMIT: a bit of payola going on with all those legendary moves, but I still like it, a winner!

Pillow Case: She's like Dua Lipa radically forcing her optimism upon us

Bartender: awesome shiny and such a cutie

Heldenzeit: I won't even try to edit this, so enjoy:

Conker: March 2011. Junior year of High School. I'll never forget it. During the opening weekend of Black and White, Gamestop was offering Victini as a gift for the weekend for free. I have to cough up and save $50 on my own, as my Dad was too lazy to take me to Gamestop for me to get something for free. I wasn't old enough to drive a car yet so, I couldn't do anything about it. And it was ONLY for that specific weekend. They didn't have her, the week after. I had no choice but to. If I gave my Dad money, he would eventually take me. 48 hours later, Monday at school? My best friend (who I keep in contact with) was like "CONKER!!! CONKER!!! DO YOU HAVE VICTINI!!!" and I gave Victini away to my best friend, just like that. I never even used it once in battle. So, I guess a 5 out of 10 will do. Victini couldn't breed because it was a legendary Pokémon. I was so screwed.

Suilen: a score of 5 to match its V

Red Light: Fingers in my V-create and I feel you start to harden; unleash your white hot Searing Shot inside this Liberty Garden

Konril: First Pokémon for this Generation's national Pokédex, even before the starters.

hurrr durrr... look at me being edgy and different. 

You wanna represent Generation V so badly you pretentious mutt? Here's a BIG, FAT 5 as your rating then. 

artc0cx: I wasn't sure what to give her, never got ha, never watched the movie or whatev, I just know I always went to Victory Island and she was never there 

Memeboy: highkey mischievous

Ewan Chaos: The "I have a V on my head and making a V with my hands wowwwww!" thing is a BIT much... but she's kinda underrated and was fun to use in my first playthru of the game, so let me bump her a lil!

UnusualBoy: One of the best mythicals, love it

Dalmau: A psychic mythical... Groundbreaking. 

Save The Day: She's cute but nothing special 

Matt Boothman on LinkedIn: This meme got some knowing laughs today. I used  it in today's training…

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

The only thing I ever liked about Victini is its typing. I never liked its design though - those stupid V-shaped ears :michael:

• Like 1

The average of 6 ruining the concept.

• Haha 1

I will never comment in such a witty way like this in my LIFE.

Victini so cute. Poor thing getting so low... higher than Manaphy I think tho so good for her.

4 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

source.gif

Why is he posed like

DAJYVA_VoAAMBCD.jpg

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

jay-z-bopping.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

tumblr_o3j8guDtaz1rsrk2xo3_500.gif

HOWS SAMUROTT OUT ALREADY

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Forgot she was still in! Anyways, didn't trade mine away one of the few legends I've used in a playthru :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

Just now, FallenFroot said:

The only thing I ever liked about Victini is its typing. I never liked its design though - those stupid V-shaped ears :michael:

I actually had to look up its typing and its pretty cool. I thought it was normal type :ryan3:

LMAO Victini getting a mural of commentary. :bibliahh:

Still ugleeeee.

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Final one of the day is coming up and it's... A fat ugly blob! :biblio:

Finally! Ew leaving :alexz3:

Just now, Konril said:

meloetta__by_lordsean2002_deiepls-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjA0OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QzMjQ5MzI1LTliMTQtNGUwZi1iZjE4LTI2ZjQ4ZGViNDllNFwvZGVpZXBscy0yZmRhYWJmZi1mZTJjLTQ4NTEtOGUyYy02NzZkNTVmYmRhY2UucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE1MzYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.xAOZczMB2HIVr6IPtdDmtqiyIBPkCeMULgMUg-1vFZw

Iktr

:ryan3:

Meloetta is SKINNY!! :fish2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

source.gif

Stoutland wouldve work as a single line pokemon tbh, that wouldve ate, the kanghaskan/tank/etc of gen 5 

source.gif

11: /

10: AbeHicks, Touch Pass, gardendreams, Rence, Rigalo, Gourgeist

----

1: Heldenzeit

giphy.gif

Rigalo: a gen V ICON!

Bartender: Deserves a regional form 

Conker: She's cute but, that's really all she has going her. No real shortcomings but, a bit just there to the Unova Pokedex.

Suilen: I want the full effects / I want to hit it hard / I want to dance in the middle of a gay bar

Sunbathinganimal: team plasma were right to kick it sorry

Memeboy: the game made it cooler than it is even though it's lowkey a faberge egg

Dalmau: Alexa play Slumber Party

Heldenzeit: What's fat, pink, useless and fugly?

Konril:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKV-UMrSNzYZcBFSMWJlJ

• Haha 1

You wont be missed Whonna :sistrens:

Suilen: I want the full effects / I want to hit it hard / I want to dance in the middle of a gay bar

:ahh:

So no important losses today basically.

Recap - Day 5

gxH0qZi.png

Today we lost:

Audino - Stoutland - Gothorita - Solosis

Drilbur - Venipede - Samurott - Virizion

Scraggy - Frillish - Accelgor - Deino

Purrloin - Whirlipede - Yamask - Golett

Cubchoo - Blitzle - Victini - Munna

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ended boygenius.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.