What terrifies you?

Joyride

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

The fact that the sun will explode one day

this excites me tbh

Fire.

• the possibility of ever going bald
  • the possibility of ever going blind
  • lakes (IDK WHY but lakes and ponds are so much scarier than rivers and oceans to me)
  • I have this weird fear of my arms falling off and I think it's cause of torture method videos I've watched on youtube about 
    Spoiler

drawing and quartering

and how that's just the scariest sh*t ever so I've had nightmares about this before :deadbanana4:

• not ever finding musical success. like it's my greatest fear probably. I know I've played two shows this year so far but I need MORE MORE MORE MORE! idc if I never get super famous, though I'd love to be famous, what REALLY scares me is just the thought that I'll never secure any kind of fanbase

• Like 3

pussi

My impending doom, the lingering fear of dying young and not having lived my life to the fullest.

I'm currently living back with my parents and I'm just working a bum job to survive but not truly living, never been in a relationship/in love, which keeps me up at night with guilt, like I'm wasting my youth :biblio:

My faves flopping, gross/stinging bugs, heights, swimming, and huge crowds :mazen:

Posted (edited)

Family and/or friends recognizing my X rated content on Twitter & OF despite the ski mask that I wear :suburban:

Edited by BGKC

Moths

Mice

Heartache

My bpd flips

Bjs

Missing barriers on my non seated concerts :gaycat7:

Dying alone (im in my 30s and single and feel ill never have happiness and it terrifies me bc all my friends are happily in love)

The possibility that, somewhere along the line in my life, I made a wrong choice that redirected me from genuine happiness and fulfillment. I think about that often. I'm not unhappy, but it's a sort of empty happiness that I feel. Perhaps, it's just a sort of oblivious contentment.

Aside from that, loneliness and isolation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.