Ryan Coogler Rumored to Direct X-Men Marvel Studios Film

Gorjesspazze9

Posted (edited)

The Famous Scooper MTTSH states Black Panther Director will be MCU X-Men Fil director. The MCU X-Men film will begin pre-production in Q4 2025. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

Solid choice if true

• Like 2

Sounds realistic. Meaning Storm will be Done right finally :loki:

• Like 5

He doesn't have much of a film record but the ones he has worked on have good ratings. I just hope they do the X-men justice this time.

• Like 1

I'm READY!

Queen Ororo will STOMP super hard on his watch.

1c28265e8ac48d7b01971bc006b6e1e120074fbd

• Like 3

Oh we lost. He's so into exposition. :deadbanana: 

oh this should be good omg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

Well, X-Men is a Soap Opera 

Justice for Storm! I almost want to demand justice for Jean Grey after butchering the dark phoenix storyline not once, but TWICE! But lord, I think there's no need to flog that dead horse once again.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

12 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Well, X-Men is a Soap Opera 

Exactly….. X-Men is literally supposed to be like a Spanish telenovela. We want the drama, romance triangles, affairs, etc. The director being into exposition is exactly what we need! 👌 

Edited by Buffy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Justice for Storm! I almost want to demand justice for Jean Grey after butchering the dark phoenix storyline not once, but TWICE! But lord, I think there's no need to flog that dead horse once again.

Lmao. Justice for Jubilee too!!! That girl got recast a dozen times only to have her parts deleted from the movie. I believe all of her power scenes were also deleted. They had no clue how to incorporate an Asian character lbr. :rip:

I was expecting Marvel to work with a director they haven't worked with before for  X-men but he's a good choice if it comes to happen.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why a third Black Panther? I think the second one wrapped that franchise up perfectly. 

I also hope they accurately cast someone for Storm.

Edited by fijitears

3 minutes ago, fijitears said:

Why a third Black Panther? I think the second one wrapped that franchise up perfectly. 

I also hope they accurately cast someone for Storm.

We need someone who has a deep and thunderous voice. Angela Basset would've been a great storm 20 years ago. Halle Berry was a total miscast in my opinion.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Buffy said:

We need someone who has a deep and thunderous voice. Angela Basset would've been a great storm 20 years ago. Halle Berry was a total miscast in my opinion.

We need someone who's ATTRACTIVE, DARK SKIN and REGALLY INTIMIDATING.

A younger Angela Basset would've 1000% killed the role 

Edited by fijitears

11 minutes ago, Buffy said:

7 minutes ago, fijitears said:

We need someone who's ATTRACTIVE, DARK SKIN and REGALLY INTIMIDATING.

A younger Angela Basset would've 1000% killed the role 

I thought they were keeping Alexandra, did plans change?

1 minute ago, Trash said:

Ain't she a bit too young? I picture storm in her 40s… How old was Storm in the comic? She seemed old in the 90s cartoon.

27 minutes ago, Trash said:

Love her but she was absolutely awful as Storm 

Ryan Coogler made some great choices with Wakanda Forever. I'm excited if he gets the job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, izebize said:

Love her but she was absolutely awful as Storm 

She was.

All the actresses that I'd like to play Storm are too old for the role now, as I think they need somebody in their 30s at most to keep pumping projects for 20 years.

I would kinda love Keke Palmer for it tbh, or Jayme Lawson.

Cyclops and Jean should be Dacre Montgomery and Ella Purnel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue. said:

She was.

All the actresses that I'd like to play Storm are too old for the role now, as I think they need somebody in their 30s at most to keep pumping projects for 20 years.

There was a rumor about Keke being considered for a big Marvel role and there's been so much of her being fancast as Rogue that I'm more interested in her doing that than Storm atp lol... your Jean and Scott castings are on point!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blue. said:

She was.

not my jean grey:rip:

The curious case of the fainting X-Women | SYFY WIRE

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buffy said:

Lmao. Justice for Jubilee too!!! That girl got recast a dozen times only to have her parts deleted from the movie. I believe all of her power scenes were also deleted. They had no clue how to incorporate an Asian character lbr. :rip:

Cutting out Jubilee was unforgiveable. She's such a queen in X-Men '97. Cut out boring Wolverine and Scott, sick of them.

Also we need a COMPLETELY new cast. Everyone is too old. Obvi we stan and love them but alas it's time to move on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, All Guns Blazing said:

I was expecting Marvel to work with a director they haven't worked with before for  X-men but he's a good choice if it comes to happen.

Same here, I thought Steven Canals (co-creator of Pose) was the main top rumoured choice for X-MCU for a while now.

6 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Same here, I thought Steven Canals (co-creator of Pose) was the main top rumoured choice for X-MCU for a while now.

Whoever directs the X-Men 97 series should be a good candidate to direct the live action too. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.