Camila Cabello f/ Lil Nas X - "HE KNOWS"

kyliefever2002

16 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Girl... it's not even out in the US for another 3 hours & the rest of the world is SLEEPING. 

Y'all complain when she teased a song for a month, that had many viral tik toks. But when she surprise announces a song with no teasing... you're mad that it's making no noise immediately?

This has shitty playlisting so far and not go to radio because her team is full of idiots and her label sucks. It will make NO noise 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• rickycabello123

• vinicius

1 hour ago, DeadInside said:

will there be a mv released tonight too?

they're shooting it

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Don't think so, this seems last minute rushed plan B because the Drake x Kendrick mess

Deciding to release it right now might be rushed, but the song wasn't because JustLikeMagic already knew he was a collab and the album was finshed

They really kept this collab a secret unlike the meeting up with Drake where it got a lot of press

• Like 2

oh Camila, i don't know why I ever doubted you.. 10/10 so good, she delivered once again 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

they're shooting it

No they're not lmao she just sent him some flowers 

• Thumbs Down 1

omg does this sample ojerime's give it up 2 me???? CRAZY if so

Having said that.. I LUV IT is way more instant and if that couldn't smash (tbf it didn't have radio) then this may not.. but if this gets sent to radio then we could be all good

It's weird.. I feel like we're at a time that Camila may not actually be that MPG again that we all thought she was but it's okay cause clearly she and her label don't care lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Yall remember the days when Liar Shameless DGY and Bam Bam got radio deals

😩

None of the Interscope girls do at least well on the radio, not even Selena and Olivia.  :duck:

DeadInside

2 minutes ago, dillan said:

Having said that.. I LUV IT is way more instant and if that couldn't smash (tbf it didn't have radio) then this may not.. but if this gets sent to radio then we could be all good

It's weird.. I feel like we're at a time that Camila may not actually be that MPG again that we all thought she was but it's okay cause clearly she and her label don't care lol

They have the budget. The music trailer showed that. Also C,XOXO is getting variants. 

UGHHH, i just need radio on release. But ykw, the music eats so i dont really care anymore. 

32 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I'm forreal done guys. I'm not even gonna be listening. Goodbye 

- everyone when Normani releases 1:59

• Haha 2

does this sample that "these sounds fall into my mind" song :rip:

3 minutes ago, dillan said:

t's weird.. I feel like we're at a time that Camila may not actually be that MPG again that we all thought she was but it's okay cause clearly she and her label don't care lol

Girl, but what was the point of changing labels if she was gonna be treated like this? like a C list artist :duck:

At this point I think they really fired her from Epic. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

None of the Interscope girls do at least well on the radio, not even Selena and Olivia.  :duck:

DeadInside

Olivia just had an hourly debut for Obsessed not even a few weeks ago lmao 

4 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

Girl, but what was the point of changing labels if she was gonna be treated like this? like a C list artist :duck:

Yeah I think they parted ways silently because…

wtf kinda deal did she sign with Interscope? A go head give us nothing deal? If it's a touring deal the tour is gonna flop because no one has heard this music because it ain't reaching masses lol

Why is that user so negative all the time :biblio: he's known across the different bases as the most negative user of atrl 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

Why is that user so negative all the time :biblio: he's known across the different bases as the most negative user of atrl 

And I'll continue 

bentley is fye

Spoiler

nas is looking super cute at new insta post:thing:

• Like 1

Just now, rickycabello123 said:

bentley is fye

Hide contents

nas is looking super cute at new insta post:thing:

You know I'm right :heart: that's why you're good with me 

1 hour ago, vinicius said:

this gotta be for the mv

1 hour ago, Papi Juancho said:

One thing to note is that she owns the masters of this new album. It would make sense for a label to invest less if they're getting a smaller cut of the profits than otherwise.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, dillan said:

it's been an uphill battle since Romance so it's not like Interscope could magically make her smash again. did people really think that was the intent here?

Posted (edited)

idc I be stanning her this era!!! I loved I Luv It and he knows is also keeping this era really interesting. c, xoxo should be fun!

Edited by Descending

7 minutes ago, Saint James said:

it's been an uphill battle since Romance so it's not like Interscope could magically make her smash again. did people really think that was the intent here?

But to not even try by sending a lead single to radio? 

I luv it did 1.6 million streams in 8 hours. There's something there they just always fumble it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.