Camila Cabello f/ Lil Nas X - "HE KNOWS"

kyliefever2002

22 minutes ago, Bentley said:

The cover shot at the met gala, no radio probably, this rushed release, prob no video 

ugh yeah I'm done with era 

You're right with this one. UGH. I want a lead single! 

This would've been a cute last minute promo single 1-2 weeks before the album. But we NEEDED a lead single last Friday. I can't cope with this. Watch Dopamine out chart CXOXO.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• rickycabello123

• Camila Obama Cabello

5 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Inch rested to here this, although not her booking Lil Nas now that he's a flop :kitty:

The fact that we probably won't get a radio single or hit this era. We've always had at least one hit. This better go to radio. I fuckin refuse 

Just now, Boysdontcry said:

You're right with this one. UGH. I want a lead single! 

This would've been a cute last minute promo single 1-2 weeks before the album. But we NEEDED a lead single last Friday. I can't cope with this. Watch Dopamine out chart CXOXO.

According to @DollyPardon nothing is going to radio this era. :deadbanana2:

Just now, Bentley said:

The fact that we probably won't get a radio single or hit this era. We've always had at least one hit. This better go to radio. I fuckin refuse 

It'll probably go to radio but no video (yet)

12 minutes ago, DollyPardon said:

Her trajectory wasn't looking good in most markets. 

Let her record an album on the cheap with a mid-cost producer over 8 months and secure a tour. She will always stream decently. Doesn't sound like a bomb to me. 

Get out lmao 

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

That's fine. But according to the dolly pardon user nothing is getting sent. If I don't see it serviced on all access Friday I'm gonna lose my ****. They have to try something.

do you think the Drake collab got scrapped for this quick?

1 minute ago, Bentley said:

According to @DollyPardon nothing is going to radio this era. :deadbanana2:

Surely not? There's no way. Even if the Drake song comes out as an album release single - that's going to be sent to radios, HDD already leaked/hinted at it?

Anyway... there's no way we're cracking 1 billion Spotify streams for this album. At least we had Bam Bam for Familia. I thought Bam Bam peaking at #21 was bad enough. Meanwhile our current LEAD single lasted 1 week on the charts.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Get out lmao 

Not you thinking Interscope was taking her on to blindly throw money at her like Epic did :ryan3:

Why are Camila stans so ******* whiny and annoying. Is it that hard to just enjoy the music?? :rip:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DollyPardon said:

Not you thinking Interscope was taking her on to blindly throw money at her like Epic did :ryan3:

Why even sign her then lmao

1 minute ago, SapphireSky said:

Why are Camila stans so ******* whiny and annoying. Is it that hard to just enjoy the music?? :rip:

Yes

3 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Surely not? There's no way. Even if the Drake song comes out as an album release single - that's going to be sent to radios, HDD already leaked/hinted at it?

Anyway... there's no way we're cracking 1 billion Spotify streams for this album. At least we had Bam Bam for Familia. I thought Bam Bam peaking at #21 was bad enough. Meanwhile our current LEAD single lasted 1 week on the charts.

@DollyPardon says there is no Drake collab 

Just now, SapphireSky said:

not all of them are :cm: a lot of us are here for the music

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bentley said:

Yes

I was talking about you specifically 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

why normani fans are camping here? atrl admins need to be fair to ban them like they did to me:chick1:

• Like 3

HONESTLY...but to be real most of them are going to jump ship after this era..they are going to hate the album and the success stans aren't going to have anything to taunt the Normani fans. 

I, for one, am very VERY pleased with everything so far ✌️

• Like 1

Welp she's over. Should have stayed with epic.

dummy puta 

Just now, DollyPardon said:

HONESTLY...but to be real most of them are going to jump ship after this era..they are going to hate the album and the success stans aren't going to have anything to taunt the Normani fans. 

I, for one, am very VERY pleased with everything so far ✌️

Prove you know something 

4 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

gag that twink for me!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

:ahh:don't judge the fandom by that person puhlease

Edited by istersay
  • Haha 1

@camilizer do you think this dolly user knows anything? 

do you think they'll send this to radio?

4 hours ago, imen0s said:

shameless was a last minute made song

just saying :gaycat5:

It wasn't "a last minute made song". However she said in multiple interviews during romance era that it had taken her and the team only a few minutes to write the song.

• Like 1

that dolly user know nothing, hdd dj hed camila and the whole universe confirmed drakemila collab exists.. def delayed due to rap battle... its so simple why so dumbo:chick1:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rickycabello123 said:

that dolly user know nothing, hdd dj hed camila and the whole universe confirmed drakemila collab exists.. def delayed due to rap battle... its so simple why so dumbo:chick1:

I'm not believing anything they say anyway, being a trusted insider is something that takes time. 

28 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

they have time to make one, and both of them make entertaining videos so I really hope they do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.