Camila Cabello f/ Lil Nas X - "HE KNOWS"

kyliefever2002

Someone i just knew it would be another dumb meme song, the, drop in quality this era :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• rickycabello123

• Camila Obama Cabello

47 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

I don't dislike the songs so far (I do prefer ILI), but there's something about this era that's not clicking for me. It doesn't feel authentic and the songs lack any story, I feel like they just exist to be catchy.

Say what you want about Familia, but that album is so damn good and it deserved so much more love. If the label gave a f**k about her, it would've done so much better.

This album feels forced to me…Like she's trying too hard to be that aesthetic (not saying she is, just my perception.) Plus, as a fellow Miami girlie, I don't see the Miami vibes? I don't want to discredit her work so I hope the album is better than what we have heard so far. 

Im 100% guarantee you this is what the label wanted from her, its why it feels so forced with these souless sounding songs that sound like anyone can sing them. 

• Confused 1

The song is messy... but I kind of like it!!!

I aprecciate hearing new sound from both

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

Woo! 

i like this more than i luv it

but we could of chopped lil nas off of this tbh

12 minutes ago, punisher said:

this woul've been so much better without Lil Nas X

she shouldve gotten amaarae, kali uchis or grimes on this

She wants a pop hit beba

2 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Im 100% guarantee you this is what the label wanted from her, it's why it feels so forced with these souless sounding songs that sound like anyone can sing them. 

I don't understand why they want her to fail so bad. I'm worried people won't be here for her :dancehall2: because these songs are the definition of generic and I know she can do better because she has proven how good of a songwriter she is.

Idk I have been enjoying this era more than her past :katie2: kii

• Like 6

I really like the song, but it starts to feel like an outro after Lil Nas X's verse, even though there's still a minute and 20 seconds left. The beat after the bridge should've been after Nas' verse as well.

• Like 1

This mess ain't even charting on iTunes 

yeah she's not getting a hit this era

Not y'all blaming the label when she just flops :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, Venom said:

I really like the song, but it starts to feel like an outro after Lil Nas X's verse, even though there's still a minute and 20 seconds left. The beat after the bridge should've been after Nas' verse as well.

This is so true. The energy is great before and then it’s like all gone 

• Like 1

Messy song.

I hate this era.

Next.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, punisher said:

this woul've been so much better without Lil Nas X

she shouldve gotten amaarae, kali uchis or grimes on this

her and kali would be fire too. amaarae is a great suggestion

I enjoy this bad girl era from Camila, she does it good 

I can see why it can be polarising to her usual audience, but to me - casual listener, who likes a song from her here and there - it clicks, I will be getting the vinyl

also, I like that they have clear vision for this era, it's not some quirky usual pop effort, it's really well thought 

user saying they are too old for this kind of sound and lyrics :rip: 

• Like 4

I agree with people saying this is not authentic Camila, but is it fun and chaos? it is.

while I adore romance and familia and camila era i understand if she continued "doing her own thing" she would face "downfall" cause as a pop female artist idk how much can she release the same album over and over again. even taylor needed to have "chaos" eras to shake it up a bit.

im not huge fan of this song, but is more listenable than i luv it for me. idk how is lil nas needed. hes just "there". 

song is interesting and cute. not catchy but fun.

• Like 1

Still boppin! This is her most instant song for me since Into It from her debut.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not y'all blaming the label when she just flops :deadbanana2:

shes not under her usual label anymore (epic). can someone explain why does it say camila under these new songs? is she independent?

It was cute up until the Lil Nas part, he just ruined it

The stale shoot in my mouth lyric :suburban:

Not really feeling it unfortunately but perched for what's next

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

shes not under her usual label anymore (epic). can someone explain why does it say camila under these new songs? is she independent?

I think she might own her masters for anything under Interscope. If so, she won :clap3:

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.