Camila Cabello f/ Lil Nas X - "HE KNOWS"

kyliefever2002

50 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

I found it on the internet! The song is amazing! More instant for me than I Luv It. This is definitely radio friendly. 

But will they send it to radio is the better question. No sign of it impacting at all so far

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• rickycabello123

• Camila Obama Cabello

This is MILES better than I Luv It. Love this one and i'll pretend it's the 1st song from this era

• Like 3

Like I'm looking forward to hearing the song but I'm not even excited because I know they are gonna leave it flop and not send it to radio. The drake colllab was supposed to go to radio and they should not be waiting on that. Send it in a month or two with the album 

10 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Like I'm looking forward to hearing the song but I'm not even excited because I know they are gonna leave it flop and not send it to radio. The drake colllab was supposed to go to radio and they should not be waiting on that. Send it in a month or two with the album 

Even if the song is sent to radio, you will complain if there's no music video. If she releases a music video, you will complain that there's no TV performance. If she performs on TV, you'll complain that she's not touring. If she tours (…) *complete infinite sentences*

"I'm on a spiral" indeed

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

I've only heard this song 3x. I'm going to wait for its official release in my country.

It's definitely a grower and it's good, but I think "I LUV IT" is better. I don't want this to be a single. It's a cute album track.

If Olhiver is right, the album does that thing that I don't know how to explain where all the songs fit into each other, like Madonna did with "Confessions" and I'm REALLY excited about that, because I really love when artists do that. And I really loved the intro and the outro of this one.

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 1

another fresh production.

c,xoxo is shaping up to be a riiiiide. im ready tbh.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Even if the song is sent to radio, you will complain if there's no music video. If she releases a music video, you will complain that there's no TV performance. If she performs on TV, you'll complain that she's not touring. If she tours (…) *complete infinite sentences*

"I'm on a spiral" indeed

Eh I can deal with all that cause clearly this was a rushed plan. But starting by sending it to radio and then planning all that would work imo I just have no faith in the current label 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sangriawine said:

Looks like they're filming the video 🤩 

Yes!

minionsyell.gif

Edited by istersay

This doesn't sound like a hit at all. I think I prefer ILI.

Kind of a bop actually 

:clack:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, istersay said:

Europe numbers with France stanning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Europe numbers with France stanning.

:clap3:

XM promo tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

XM promo tomorrow.

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

How comes it's not charting anywhere on iTunes yet? Not good 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

does anyone wanna dm me the song pls👀

Not xm radio again lmao. They're so not sending this to pop radio tomorrow 😩😩😂😂😩😂😟

• Like 1

She's 2 for 2.

I hope the production quality carries out throughout the album. It's probably the highlight of her output so far. 

😩😩😩

17 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Not xm radio again lmao. They're so not sending this to pop radio tomorrow 😩😩😂😂😩😂😟

please give it up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

she's 2/2 for me yup. i need a video NOW!

insta.thumb.gif.1b56441810a14bfe09afe93c

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camilizer said:

please give it up 

Not until I see radio impact 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.