Zayn chats with Kelly Clarkson in rare interview

Shazbaz13

• Like 3

The rent is due.

• Haha 13
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

He seems to be at peace, which is what I wanted for him. I know being in the public eye is not in his bag, but he seemed comfortable in this interview, which is amazing. Rooting for him always.

• Like 4

chat with me

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

From the biggest boy band on the planet to honey-making we stan our humble king:celestial3:

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Like 2

he's too pretty and cute :jonnycat:

he also seems happier now, the way he said his new label supported him :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

ahh dew yehr

love his accent :dies:

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Haha 1

He seems so comfortable here. happy to see him getting back to the stage after all these 8 freakin years.

50 minutes ago, shoganai said:

His face card never declines jeez

too bad he ruined it with the ugly tattoos. :toofunny3:

It's been 5 seasons and Kelly still hasn't stop interrupting her guests every 10 seconds. :rip: 

• Haha 2

1. I am so glad that Kelly chose to become a talk show host and we have content like this.

2. Zayn is really cute, but one or two tattoos would have been sufficient!

3. Not him admitting that he joined the choir because of the three cute triplet sisters. :eli: That of course worked well for him, he went from being really poor to becoming a millionaire. 

Honestly, the thread title should be changed to "Zayn reveals real reason he started singing".

he's so handsome :smitten:

12 minutes ago, Assassin said:

It's been 5 seasons and Kelly still hasn't stop interrupting her guests every 10 seconds. :rip: 

It is the Kelly Clarkson show after all 

spacer.png

he just gets finer with age :WAP:

• Haha 5

He needs to go on the Drew Barrymore show, put that social anxiety to the test.

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Talk show interviews are kind of frustrating tbh. Not just Kelly's show. She and all of them treat everyone like they are the best thing ever. This is of course very nice and polite and partially her job, BUT sometimes it starts to feel kind of kiss-ass-y. This is why I appreciated Wendy's interviews style even though she was occasionally rude af and WAY out of line, but at least she really got down to the tea and really asked the questions we are all truly wondering. 

I miss Wendy. Bring back messy interviews.

2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Talk show interviews are kind of frustrating tbh. Not just Kelly's show. She and all of them treat everyone like they are the best thing ever. This is of course very nice and polite and partially her job, BUT sometimes it starts to feel kind of kiss-ass-y. This is why I appreciated Wendy's interviews style even though she was occasionally rude af and WAY out of line, but at least she really got down to the tea and really asked the questions we are all truly wondering. 

I miss Wendy. Bring back messy interviews.

Not to go off topic but Kelly is a conversational person. It's her style. I think it helps put the guests at ease because she's genuinely trying to engage with them 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Not to go off topic but Kelly is a conversational person. It's her style. I think it helps put the guests at ease because she's genuinely trying to engage with them 

Oh you're totally right. Kelly would never be a hard hitting interviewer. Her style is the vast majority of talk show host's style these days tho. I kinda went off on my personal tangent there about general talk shows but Kelly is one of the best ones out there these days nonetheless. Do agree she needs to work on not interrupting though.

Saddened that Zayn supports Kelly over Drew. 

He probably just wanted people to see him. Kelly gets triple the ratings that Drew does. 

He became the male Kelis, from main stage to barn life. I love it.

• Like 1

I've always been intrigued by him; I'm looking forward to his new album.

You can see that having a kid really changed him for the best. He has never looked that happy before.

• Like 1

Rooting for him; always loved his vibe and style. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.