Pro-Kremlin presidential candidate RFK had literal brain worms

playwithme

Oh, this is sad. I can't read the article but apparently they removed the worms? 

I like him

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Oh, this is sad

I like him

You like a pro-Kremlin, pro-Israel, homophobic, transphobic anti-vaxxer/heroin addict who has had literal brain worms?   

Edited by playwithme

4 minutes ago, playwithme said:

You like a pro-Kremlin, pro-Israel, homophobic, transphobic anti-vaxxer/heroin addict who has had literal brain worms?   

Oh, hell nah, I don't know much about him or his politics if I'm being completely honest. 

I saw him speaking and I felt sorry for his condition, that's what I meant 

All the more reason to dump Trump, abandon Biden, reject RFK, and join Jill Stein.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I guess the worm really did some damage to his brain:suburban:

52 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

All the more reason to dump Trump, abandon Biden, reject RFK, and join Jill Stein.

Another putin puppet? 

OIF.YwQxLJ3B1khZYMj1W2bVCw?rs=1&pid=ImgD

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, playwithme said:

Another putin puppet? 

Posting a picture from a dinner where Jill Stein was a guest speaker and openly criticized Putin in her speech? 

rihanna-worms-on-the-brain.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Posting a picture from a dinner where Jill Stein was a guest speaker and openly criticized Putin in her speech? 

Yes, she had a dinner with putin and Michael Flynn while parroting every single pro-Kremlin talking point. How convenient :rip: She was such an obvious Kremlin plant to steal votes from Hillary.    

• Thumbs Down 2

I had initially been intrigued by him as a pro-environment candidate who also supports freedom of medical choice. But yeah the worms for brains allegations are true it seems.

Color me not surprised 😂

Three presidential candidates with worms for brains :clap3:

America really is getting what it deserves with the choices for this election :clap3:

anyways, voting for the woman who is willing to get arrested for protesting a genocide 

:clack:

• Haha 1

"Don't vote for Biden vote 3rd party" 

the 3rd party candidates ,

brain worm Kennedy, tax evasion West, and Kremlin Stein  💀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The past seven months, especially on this website, has shown me the true capabilities (or lack of) of the mental skills and illnesses of brain dead patriotic liberals because they see one picture of Jill stein with Russians = Kremlin Stein but Biden quietly approving 100 arm sales to an apartheid regime currently under investigation by the ICJ for genocide somehow ≠ Genocide Joe. 

cheers. let's drink to that 

:clack:

Americans, make sure to support Jill Stein at the polls as if your lives are at stake, because they are. This choice affects not only Americans but the entire globe. We're putting our trust in you! Joe Biden and Trump will perpetuate more deaths and destruction everywhere. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 hours ago, playwithme said:

Another putin puppet? 

Jill Stein actually took her rare chance to be in the same room as Putin to confront him, as she has criticized his policies since 2012. 

Liberals get in the same room as Putin and try to woo and befriend him. 

• Thumbs Down 2

38 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Americans, make sure to support Jill Stein at the polls as if your lives are at stake, because they are. This choice affects not only Americans but the entire globe. We're putting our trust in you! Joe Biden and Trump will perpetuate more deaths and destruction everywhere. 

She really is the only ethical choice. 

Any independent voters knows RFK Jr. Is just as much a warmonger as the corrupt corporate duopoly of Biden and Trump. Greens are our only way to tell the establishment we reject endorsing genocide. :clap3:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Communion said:

Jill Stein actually took her rare chance to be in the same room as Putin to confront him, as she has criticized his policies since 2012. 

Liberals get in the same room as Putin and try to woo and befriend him. 

"call out the US and russia" 

Yep, she's a shameless Assad apologist. She follows the Kremlin line on Syria and Ukraine. If anything, the US should be criticized for abandoning Syria and keeping the Assad regime intact. This inaction further allowed russia to invade Ukraine.   

After russia's invasion of Ukraine, she SHAMELESSLY blamed the US, claiming that it is part of the US war against russia. Her rhetoric is no different from the Kremlin's official statement. The most obvious Kremlin plant ever (alongside some Kremlin plants on the far-right like MTG).      

It's funny how the far-left never applies this twisted logic to their beloved Palestine since it's Iran's proxy war against Israel. 

Edited by playwithme
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, playwithme said:

call out the US and russia" 

Yep, she's a shameless Assad apologist. She follows the Kremlin line on Syria and Ukraine. If anything, the US should be criticized for abandoning Syria and keeping the Assad regime intact.

"Actually, criticizing back and forth bombing campaigns by rival governments is bad!!! We need more bombs!!"

You're a caricature. :rip:

Not surprising the user who said Ukraine should give up some of their country to Russia to stop the war is also a Stein Stan 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.