• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Almodusa

• Chris

• Puttanesca

matt low key threatened Joseph a little here??

:biblio: "When we get out… If I found out you're [the reason for Angela acting this way]" :dies:

Edited by Poxy

This is not funny

Rooting for overrated Leah and Quinn downfall

Makensy and Chelsie final 2 We need jesus

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

I have Angela and Matt both on my draft :deadbanana:

Same and I don't love having them individually since they're way off the rails but having them together is so camp I love it.

Rooting for Matt/Angela to grow into the Kevin/Karen dynamic from BBCan but that needs them both to stick around. Get rid of the boring people!

The AI Arena twist really just discourages backdooring physical threats :doc: why can't BB think of twists that don't ruin gameplay

Fingers crossed it will at least keep Matt of the block the first few weeks so we can enjoy more of the mess

• Like 1

Lisa won the POV! :alexz:

• Like 1

MOTHER WON VETOOOOOO. Woohoooo!! Go Lisa 🥳 

this week is hilarious :deadbanana:

59 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

The AI Arena twist really just discourages backdooring physical threats :doc: why can't BB think of twists that don't ruin gameplay

Fingers crossed it will at least keep Matt of the block the first few weeks so we can enjoy more of the mess

The comps have been... okay so far?? Judging by the veto win, hopefully that trend continues where physicality isn't a definite winner. Fingers crossed!

It'll take a miracle, but it would be such a kii if somehow Matt and Angela both lasted til Jury or at least a few more weeks each. If they put him on the block after the veto, I hope Kenney goes so Angela vs Matt continues (though I do hope he goes before her when he does go)

I actually think I liked last season's cast a bit more individually (I mean Felicia, Cirie, Izzy, America, Cory, Hisam). The problem was the others on the cast were boring moralizing drips who unfortunately won all the comps :rip:

This season is giving drama and more interesting gameplay, but I worry it will be incredibly boring near the end because no one is popping for me in like a jokes/humor way. Even at its worst BB25 was still occasionally entertaining near the end because Felicia was just constant comedy gold. 

It would honestly suck if Matt was evicted this early.

i hope my girl Brooklyn keeps a low profile

Pls don't ban me but Cedric's taint… I must taste

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, chop up a little thyme... Do the salt and pepper all over, like just lather that baby up on the outside, in the cavity. The trick is to mix the salt and pepper up with some thyme, a little rosemary if you want. Put it under the skin with some butter, before you're going to cook it, so that that butter will just melt in there... then get a nice big bottle of cheap white wine to baste with butter.

mrandle-kamala-harris.gif

• Haha 6

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

3 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, chop up a little thyme... Do the salt and pepper all over, like just lather that baby up on the outside, in the cavity. The trick is to mix the salt and pepper up with some thyme, a little rosemary if you want. Put it under the skin with some butter, before you're going to cook it, so that that butter will just melt in there... then get a nice big bottle of cheap white wine to baste with butter.

mrandle-kamala-harris.gif

:khalyan:

Angela the absolute MENACE

Angela making people cry the first week.

:alexz:

22 hours ago, khalyan said:

I have Angela and Matt both on my draft :deadbanana:

tenor.gif

Felicia last year and now Angela this year, the older women casting has been ON POINT

hamsterwatch-1814444133739835766.gif

Good morning, ladies.

Edited by Chris
  • Haha 2

:skull:

• Haha 1

Lisa is so blunt with everything :dies: 

Angela is the US version of Kim Woodburn:laugh:

• Haha 1

Surely they have to tell the houseguests the news? lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.