• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Almodusa

• Chris

• Puttanesca

quinn's fav movie on letterboxd is a jerry o'connell movie this season is so good 

ChenBot out with Miss Rona

Mr Rebeca Romaijn will host 

GXS1D4UaQAAb4vm?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by dabunique

24 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Has chenbot ever had to sit an eviction out????

Not since the first season in 2000!! This truly is a historic season of BB :clap3:

• Haha 2

They should have soft launched Taylor Hale taking over by hosting tonight's episode

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

They should have soft launched Taylor Hale taking over by hosting tonight's episode

Quinn loves Kangaroo Jack so he'll be happy with that actor filling in me thinks

the way ive been the #1 champion of getting quinn out since this season started but on this one week i lowkey would rather have kimo leave so we can break up the trio :rip: as much as i hate quinn he is protecting my fav leah and idk what she'll do after he leaves. im over t'kimbina sliding by every week

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 4

yeahhh glad he's gone but i really hope the trio doesn't win HOH

Last year we had two men in the top 7 and they ended up in the finale chairs :deadbanana4:

I better not see a repeat this year, based on the cast it's obvious that a woman will be end up in the top 2, but I want to be greedy and say that we need the top 3 to be all women for the first time in 19 years, which was the only time that ever happened :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

quinn out! the evil has been defeated

Jerry would be a really good host for this show. You could tell he didn't want to go off script, but he would be a fun host

Nobody crying when Quinn left, Julie Chen not even there to interview him...just L after L after L

:suburban:

• Haha 1

so we still don't kno who won HoH smh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.