:party:

• Haha 2

Boring ass season now that Cedric is gone

Quinn leaves and then it's Tucker + all floaters 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tucker hoh aye. Back to sleep I go 

Not Tucker having to carry his entire team. KING :alexz:

I am so sad for Cedric, he is so sweet. Hopefully we'll see him again on another show someday. 

This season just keeps delivering. Every week has been stellar. The hog is really doing her big one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I checked out of BB about halfway through BB20, tried again with BB21 until jury, tried again with BB22 until jury, watched bits and pieces of 23-24, and skipped 25 entirely, but I'm so glad I was bored enough to give this show a chance again because this season is iconic so far. It'll probably flop after jury but this prejury is up there with BB19 for me and the last time I actually got excited for an episode since Cody comeback/Jess HOH :clap3:

• Like 1

They might as well give Tucker the money NOW, this is one of the best modern seasons of BB in the last 5-10 years, right?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MICHAEL JACKSON EVICTION THIS WEEK :clownny::clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/2/2024 at 8:25 AM, Harmonizer said:

So... I am not sure if this is going to be true for the rest of the season, but it's happened 2 weeks in a row. Based on the editing of the episode, it kind of made it obvious who is winning the AI arena. Last week, they only showed conversation discussing Matt and Kenney as options, Kimo won the AI comp. This week, they only showed people discussing Lisa and Angela, Tucker won the AI arena.

Not sure if this is a coincidence since the ideal person won it both weeks, but I did notice that. Anyway, whew, I am sad Lisa is gone, but this is a GREAT start to the season. Angela is so ******* funny to watch.

Yup!! This is still true, so I guess the results of the AI arena aren't that exciting since the edit gives it away

The hog!

the king of pop!

:deadbanana4:

BB fans, never change. 

tucker HoH iktfrrrrr

i honestly want Quinn to win Veto to keep **** interesting. I'm ok with Brooklyn or Cam leaving. I bet Cam is gonna buddy up to Tucker realz close now 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

Yup!! This is still true, so I guess the results of the AI arena aren't that exciting since the edit gives it away

isn't the AI arena live?

damn this might as well be the most enjoyable and entertaining season of modern BB. easily the best one of the 20s too.

• Thanks 1

:cm:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.