• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Almodusa

• Chris

• Puttanesca

Outside of Angela's antics this season is lame so far. Everyone volunteering to go on the block :rip: They're all so bad at the game but in the most boring way possible

• Like 1

boring noms kenney go home

Tucker is ******* and I'm so disappointed but not surprised that y'all would stan him :rip:

I do like how he hated Lisa for no reason (I love the random drama), but to torpedo her out of the game like this shows what a horrible player he is. In one week, he unnecessarily made her the target (she was literally ready to be a number for him), got himself on the block and showed everyone he's a comp beast with it. Literally the worst gameplay I've ever seen and y'all praise him because ? I actually don't even know because his body is literally cooky cutter as hell

Cedric is by far the hottest guy in the house. :gaycat: He's super charismatic, makes me laugh, and God gave him THE face. Him in the diary room acting all spastic is the only LOL moments I have together with Angela's antics.

Meanwhile with Tucker, I kind of get the vibe where it's like "Look at what a dork Tucker is everyone, he's so dorky!" He hated Lisa because she reminded him of himself if anything 

:clack:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dabunique said:

this is why the goodbye messages need to be aired live 

Angela is the best thing to happen to this show in a long while... she gives me BBUK level of crazy 

• Like 2

I'm only watching episodes this season and no feeds but these episodes have been so entertaining :WAP:

imagine how tired we are

Veto players:

Spoiler

Cedric, Angela, Kenney, Tucker, Makensy, and Leah

Save Tucker :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, ang said:

imagine how tired we are

damn just self evict yourself

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

Tucker is ******* and I'm so disappointed but not surprised that y'all would stan him :rip:

I do like how he hated Lisa for no reason (I love the random drama), but to torpedo her out of the game like this shows what a horrible player he is. In one week, he unnecessarily made her the target (she was literally ready to be a number for him), got himself on the block and showed everyone he's a comp beast with it. Literally the worst gameplay I've ever seen and y'all praise him because ? I actually don't even know because his body is literally cooky cutter as hell

Cedric is by far the hottest guy in the house. :gaycat: He's super charismatic, makes me laugh, and God gave him THE face. Him in the diary room acting all spastic is the only LOL moments I have together with Angela's antics.

Meanwhile with Tucker, I kind of get the vibe where it's like "Look at what a dork Tucker is everyone, he's so dorky!" He hated Lisa because she reminded him of himself if anything 

Because hes cute obviously lol

Tucker won veto and he's saying he wants to do something crazy with it so he can play in the AI arena. :redface:

• Haha 1

We need someone to get HOHitis or big move-itis to spice things up 

Quinn :skull:

11 hours ago, Almodusa said:

:bibliahh:

CRYING!!

I want Quinn out and Kimo needs to get his head in the game :jonny:

Who is Kimo crushing on?

55 minutes ago, Chris said:

Who is Kimo crushing on?

tucker

not kenney suddenly being back in the game he's only interested in the game when no women are involved go home 

Not the winner of bbcan10 joining my movie club. I'm not caught up on the Canadian seasons so I can't even talk to him about his season ooop :deadbanana2:

Lisa's exit was similar to Ameerah's from two years ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.