• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Almodusa

• Chris

• Puttanesca

Lol Angela just needs to get a hold of herself and stop crying! Victim narcissism is very difficult to be around. Just let TKor explain what she was gonna say, without defending yourself especially bc no one actually thinks you were making a racial assumption to begin with. If anything, she's more upset that she thought she could trust Quinn more than she can 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Angela gurl. 

white woman tears 

I literally just read a book about racism portraying this exact scene of a white woman getting confronted for her actions and then having to be comforted by the POC around her. Life imitates art :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Just now, Puttanesca said:

I literally just read a book about racism portraying this exact scene of a white woman getting confronted for her actions and then having to be comforted by the POC around her. Life imitates art :deadbanana2:

Luckily TKor didn't fall into that trap. The entire situation could have so easily been clarified- especially bc the whole thing started bc this poor lady just wants to be in with them :ahh:

• Like 1

ok i def thought it would be so much more than that based on all the feeds cuts and the hiding of angela wtf is happening 

also the random angela lisa moment was so funny bc the casuals have absolutely no idea where that came from 

Just now, ang said:

ok i def thought it would be so much more than that based on all the feeds cuts and the hiding of angela wtf is happening 

also the random angela lisa moment was so funny bc the casuals have absolutely no idea where that came from 

I almost forgot about the lisa moment. :ahh:

• Haha 1

Angela is insufferable I bet irl she's a nightmare to be around

On 7/25/2024 at 3:05 PM, Chris said:

:rip:

Omg now I understand the crazy eyes comment lol

I haven't been watching the feeds lately but I'm with T'Kor.  I don't think Angela is racist, just a big misunderstanding egged on by Quinn, and when you add that BB paranoia it's a recipe for disaster.  

It's the way I cackle at Angela for me, her telling Lisa to wipe that smile off her face -- when she wasn't even doing anything -- had me dying.  :ahh:

Tucker getting that info out of MJ was too easy.  

Kenny remains a bore even when he wins VETO.

• Like 3

what i don't get is if u wanna go home why would u try to win da VETO make it make sense

• Like 1

That lunatic thought that she could pull a thanksgiving, but T'kor is way too put together to fall for these stupid traps

also... her keeping the sunglasses during the follow-up convo and Cedric's face during THAT encounter where the best parts of the episode :toofunny2:

24 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Not Kenney snapping :deadbanana2:

this old fart is on my last nerve you're on reality tv ofc people are going to talk late i am so over this man whining all the time just go home

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ang said:

this old fart is on my last nerve you're on reality tv ofc people are going to talk late i am so over this man whining all the time just go home

I know. I kinda feel bad for him tho because the only person he really connected with is gone and the woman closer in age to him is insane. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

y'all... 

20 hours ago, Into The Void said:

Angela is insufferable I bet irl she's a nightmare to be around

I agree but I love her for entertainment purposes. 

matt is so cringe it makes him unattractive 

Not kimo thinking Angela was gonna be kicked out for calling Lisa a twit. The innocence :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Tucker and these arm pits 🤤

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.