Big Brother 26 | Day 65 | Episode 29

Almodusa

Has this season been good? Hearing earshot of what's been going on and I'm not really moving.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Almodusa

• Chris

• Puttanesca

20 hours ago, dabunique said:

OMG

Angela vs Quinn

Tucker vs Cedric

gurl this is da season lol

19 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I'm crying Angela got safe and immediately went back to tussling xbnn

Videos?

Tucker is such a messy ***** :toofunny3:

Him single-handedly destroying my entire draft team's games because he's bored and wanted to make a bad move :skull: I do live for the mess though :mandown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2024 at 6:46 PM, Puttanesca said:

Not the winner of bbcan10 joining my movie club. I'm not caught up on the Canadian seasons so I can't even talk to him about his season ooop :deadbanana2:

BBCAN10 was soo good! It's so sad the way the network destroyed that show :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, KLatz said:

BBCAN10 was soo good! It's so sad the way the network destroyed that show :jonny2:

I kinda feel ashamed because I'm Canadian myself lol. I've only watched the first few seasons.

I think it's ultimately because BB is a summer show for me. It's hard to commit during a time in the year when work gets crazy for me and I also have other shows I want to watch. 

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

I kinda feel ashamed because I'm Canadian myself lol. I've only watched the first few seasons.

I think it's ultimately because BB is a summer show for me. It's hard to commit during a time in the year when work gets crazy for me and I also have other shows I want to watch. 

BBCAN9 and BBCAN10 were the only ones I could watch live despite seeing clips and knowing things about the other seasons, but both were great to me. Interesting casts, messiness, drama, good gameplay. They're lowkey two of my favorite BB seasons ever. Kevin kinda ate up BBCAN10 too :mandown:

Yeah, I feel the same about it. That early spring period is lowkey hard to commit to any Big Brother because there are so many other shows airing at the same time. It's too much :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KLatz said:

I can't believe they cancel BBCAN after that iconic Season 9 and 10 back to back 

• Like 2

• Haha 3

Look we all wanna win drafts but when this epic mess is bein served we jus have to send our drafts to hell

also

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Look we all wanna win drafts but when this epic mess is bein served we jus have to send our drafts to hell

also

Not Cam's useless ass coming in and being awkward.

Also at the end did tucker say they were gonna rip it up in West Hollywood? :ahh:

• Haha 1

There is a push online to vote for Cam and i'm like no

KIMO!!!!!

• Like 1

Omg why is my King a mess 😂 

Tucker's Jim Carrey energy is so hot :sorry:

Not Kenney saying he hopes he can win so he can go home lmaooo

I really like puzzles 

No phuckin puedo with Kenney 

Ugh I see production tryin their best to get casuals to vote for Kimo. Not today satan. 

Yes Cam gettin me points 😂 

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

They got Mexican and alcohol rn

Yes Gawd. 

all this alcohol in my shows. First Sparks Camp and now here finally 

Da faces 

GUa63c9WIAA6kpS?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.