Big Brother 26 | Day 63 | Live feeds discussion

Almodusa

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Chris said:

No Matt = no show.

Well no. There is a ton of drama happening in the house without him. 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Almodusa

• Chris

• Puttanesca

it's still fine without Matt but it will def be less entertaining if Angela leaves 

• Like 1

Matt was only good for the d!ck slips. :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So now they're going to force an Angela eviction? And hiding all in-edited information from the feeds? Cool. Way to go big brother. It's clear this show is getting cancelled soon.

remember when production worshipped and rigged the season for Evil Dick- even though he poured a drink over Jen's head, then burned her with his cigarette. All because he found her annoying…yet both the fans and production lived for him. I can remember feeling physically angry at the way he treated Jen and got away with it. and then they went and penalty nommed her for eating.

now, Angela starts fights and outbursts and they isolate her? 

Did she really assume the black houseguests had an alliance? Was it verbalized in that way? Even if she did, that's not nearly as bad as what other houseguests did in the past. If they wanna water down the show and the feeds, just scrap the whole show because this current climate is now gonna allow for these real people to behave in real ways. If she's a racist, let her be a racist and expose her ass.

Wait is Angela being Kyle right now

We don't even know what actually happened because they kept cutting any feeds that related to Angela.

However, she was correct to clock CCC. 

14 minutes ago, applestar said:

Wait is Angela being Kyle right now

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

We don't even know what actually happened because they kept cutting any feeds that related to Angela.

However, she was correct to clock CCC. 

The way I see it, if what they're saying about Angela is true- first of all, the cookout was a game changing alliance and it's not crazy to think it could be replicated. The difference is that Kyle assumed every minority was in an alliance, even though they didn't even get along. And basically suggested that the white houseguests team up. That's a little more racially charged than someone clocking that 3 black houseguests are aligned lol.

but then again- WE HAVE NO IDEA what was actually said bc they won't show us. 

So I'm not gonna vilify or defend her since we don't know what was said. 

• Like 3

Just now, Gwegend said:

The way I see it, if what they're saying about Angela is true- first of all, the cookout was a game changing alliance and it's not crazy to think it could be replicated. The difference is that Kyle assumed every minority was in an alliance, even though they didn't even get along. And basically suggested that the white houseguests team up. That's a little more racially charged than someone clocking that 3 black houseguests are aligned lol.

but then again- WE HAVE NO IDEA what was actually said bc they won't show us. 

So I'm not gonna vilify or defend her since we don't know what was said. 

Yeah Kyle's situation was bad.

We're also never going to get the Angela/Lisa fight. Kimo said he was shocked Angela wasn't kicked off the show for what she said.

7 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Yeah Kyle's situation was bad.

We're also never going to get the Angela/Lisa fight. Kimo said he was shocked Angela wasn't kicked off the show for what she said.

Hmmmm now that's gonna make everyone even more curious as to what happened 

GTreBYNWEAAYweW?format=jpg&name=large

• ATRL Moderator

My draft is in shambles :bibliahh:

Matt went home first week. Angela is nominated and exiled by the entire house. Tucker just volunteered to go up as a pawn and could go home instead of Angela. :rip: 

• Like 1

If Tucker goes and I have the first 2 evicted houseguests on my draft, again :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

My draft is in shambles :bibliahh:

Matt went home first week. Angela is nominated and exiled by the entire house. Tucker just volunteered to go up as a pawn and could go home instead of Angela. :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

If Tucker goes and I have the first 2 evicted houseguests on my draft, again :deadbanana4:

Same. My draft is in shambles….unless Cam ends up winning the game lol

9 hours ago, dabunique said:

Jesus child. Warning/Spoiler tags?!!!!!

11 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

Jesus child. Warning/Spoiler tags?!!!!!

there r no spoiler tags here, is this ur first time?

• Like 1

Angela, plz. :ahh:

• Haha 5

I'd hate to be in the house with Angela but as a outsider watching she's hilarious :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I had to see this so do y'all 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

GT1chJAbwAIHMb4?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

19 hours ago, dabunique said:

If I had to see this so do y'all 

i quoted this saying the artist megan moroney doesn't deserve this and she liked my tweet :ahh:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dabunique said:

GT1chJAbwAIHMb4?format=jpg&name=large

I want him to be in a romcom where he has to go on a weekend trip with a stranger

• Haha 1

So is that the t? She clocked their alliance and wanted to be a part of it? *What is the truth Oprah gif*

17 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The zoom out to Angela :dies: 

Cinematic masterpiece :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.