They need to cast Matt on The Challenge:-*

Oh that would be fun. He would've been nice to watch on Love Island too :oh:

Just now, Chris said:

The downvoting war in here.

:rip:

Let's be nice to each other, ladies.

It's only one person being obsessed I made a joke. Oh whale :gaycat2:

Aw that was really nice of him to say to Julie. Too bad she made it awkward af LOL

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Chris said:

The downvoting war in here.

Let's be nice to each other, ladies.

It’s really weird how obsessed some members can be but if they keep it up they won’t be able to react to anyrhing in the future :alexz3:

• Haha 1

The way Matt smiles just makes me giggle.

His mouth.

:toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Who do we want to win HOH next?

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

It's really weird how obsessed some members can be but if they keep it up they won't be able to react to anyrhing in the future :alexz3:

*Anything and you downvoted me first. Let's keep it cute though and not abuse those mod privileges over petty drama  :alexz3:

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Stepfon said:

Who do we want to win HOH next?

Kimo, Tucker or Lisa :fan: They would all be wildcards, so I wanna see what they would do this early on.

• Like 1

Matt just needs to go and start an OnlyFans account now.

• Haha 1

I need producers to threaten them with penalties if they take more than two seconds between declaring their vote and existing the room.

also... the chenbot ass kissing :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

*Anything and you downvoted me first. Let's keep it cute though and not abuse those mod privileges over petty drama  :alexz3:

The way this isn’t true but tell yourself that if you makes you feel better. :alexz3:

Not sure why you decided I’d be someone you’d like to harass but it is drifting on breaking the rules at the moment. 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

The way this isn't true but tell yourself that if you makes you feel better. :alexz3:

Not sure why you decided I'd be someone you'd like to harass but it is drifting on breaking the rules at the moment. 

Honey, you can go back a couple pages and read it. I said "RIGGED" you left a confused reaction then quickly changed it to a down vote after I downvoted a post of yours that I simply didn't agree with.

No one is harassing you, you're not important enough to harass (or anyone else for that matter). I rarely post on this site as it is, but if you feel as though that's what's taking place do what you need to do, but let's not make assumptions now. :giraffe:

Matt is eye candy, yes, and after that slight ~slip~ of his last night, it's a shame we won't see anymore. But I don't wanna stomach a showmance with Makensy, so he can LEAVE :giraffe:  I never have rooted for a showmance, and I can't see myself doing it this time either.

Anyway, we need LISA to win for maximum chaos! :jonnycat: 

• Like 1

But WOW the rush of everyone cheering on Kimo for winning was so beautiful :cries:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

Lets get back on topic ladies. This thread should not be as contentious as the BB26 household :skull: 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Matt is eye candy, yes, and after that slight ~slip~ of his last night, it's a shame we won't see anymore. But I don't wanna stomach a showmance with Makensy, so he can LEAVE :giraffe:  I never have rooted for a showmance, and I can't see myself doing it this time either.

Anyway, we need LISA to win for maximum chaos! :jonnycat: 

i feel exactly the same :rip: MJ will be a lot more tolerable without a showmance, im glad that was nipped in the bud

• Like 1

I'm watching the eviction episode late and whew the editors hate Angela bad... :skull:

Also what is with this Matt-heavy, hero edit? The man didn't have the votes all week and they're painting it like he was rallying people over and beloved in the house :deadbanana:

MY DRAFT ALREADY FLOPPING :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

Not Matt :'(

My eye candy already evaporating 

• Haha 1

The house was a little too happy when they announced that Kimo won. They were READY to evict Matt :lmao:

I'm so glad we got spared of the Matt hero edit. They should've given us more of the messy gameplay from both Matt and Angela and it would've been so good.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.