• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2024 at 12:35 PM, Scandalous said:

hopefully better than last year :rip:

wonder why they're moving it to 9 every day this time 

Which means I'll barely be watching it live bc that's too late 

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Thoughts?

Is that Haleigh? She looks different but she has truly been one of the best casting choices post BB10! She is one of the few great game players we have had in later seasons. Here going after Tyler secretly was a dream come true! Too bad she was aligned with the biggest flops ever.

• Like 1

A new BB season is always exciting at the beginning, so I'll be perched. Can't wait to stress out and have meltdowns over complete strangers for the next 3 months. :duca:

I hope we get a better season than BB25. That season actually started out good and had a lot of potential, but everything went downhill after zombie week. Just once I want underdogs to stan who can actually win a comp. It would help if the comps weren't so physical, but I don't have much faith in Grodner to switch things up. 

• Like 1

So no live feeds night 1?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

So no live feeds night 1?

It's leaning towards no… but it is not officially confirmed. There is a 2 night premiere but that doesn't necessarily mean we can't have night 1 feeds, which is what Hamsterwatch is telling people.

we all know Grodner can find nonsense to stuff into a 60 minute episode :giraffe:

Edited by Poxy

When will they announce the cast? I'm so ready for this season to start. :rip:

GSDv2tqXsBMS9nQ?format=jpg&name=large

GSDv_TdXsAE--gS?format=jpg&name=medium

first two rooms

• Haha 1

GSD6GCQX0AA5zpO?format=jpg&name=large

GSD3arKboAEzNiF?format=jpg&name=900x900

GSD3aqeWgAAdRg0?format=jpg&name=900x900

GSD3aqeWIAA6DZq?format=jpg&name=900x900

GSEERZTXgAARI60?format=jpg&name=medium

The house looks great but how do we not have the cast announcement when we are less than 2 weeks away? I forgot when they normally  announce it

19 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

The house looks great but how do we not have the cast announcement when we are less than 2 weeks away? I forgot when they normally  announce it

Recently they've been doing it like 2 days prior dd. 8 days until premiere night!

The house :jonny5:

House pics got me hype. We are so back baby!! :duca:

31 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

10 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Recently they've been doing it like 2 days prior dd. 8 days until premiere night!

When they announce it 24 hours before the premiere and BB Twitter still has the time to get one of the houseguests replaced with an alternate. Production keeps trying but BB Twitter always be too quick at finding these people's past :skull:

We've had great alternates recently so I wouldn't mind tbh. I live for the chaos anyway lol :laugh:

The house, specifically the kitchen, looks lovely. Wonder why the official Twitter account literally has not updated. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

1 hour ago, KLatz said:

When they announce it 24 hours before the premiere and BB Twitter still has the time to get one of the houseguests replaced with an alternate. Production keeps trying but BB Twitter always be too quick at finding these people's past :skull:

We've had great alternates recently so I wouldn't mind tbh. I live for the chaos anyway lol :laugh:

Right! I was just gonna say now I remember some minor drama with whatever his name's sister saying he's a horrible person and trying to get him cancelled but it was more like some sibling rivalry drama like who's mommy's favorite type bs lol.

i guess they want to avoid anyone getting exposed before the premiere lolll

but wait- who were alternates in the past few seasons???

Edited by Gwegend

55 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Right! I was just gonna say now I remember some minor drama with whatever his name's sister saying he's a horrible person and trying to get him cancelled but it was more like some sibling rivalry drama like who's mommy's favorite type bs lol.

i guess they want to avoid anyone getting exposed before the premiere lolll

but wait- who were alternates in the past few seasons???

Claire (BB23), Joseph (BB24). The woman Claire replaced tested positive during sequester and Joseph replaced a man who was already on America's Got Talent and there may have been contractual problems. 

And I think you're talking about Turner (BB24) with the sibling issue

• Like 1

The BBAI could either be fun chaos or a disaster, the house looks interesting to say the least. That unicorn room is hideous :dies:

• Like 1

Am I the only one who think the house looks butt ugly? LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Claire (BB23), Joseph (BB24). The woman Claire replaced tested positive during sequester and Joseph replaced a man who was already on America's Got Talent and there may have been contractual problems. 

And I think you're talking about Turner (BB24) with the sibling issue

Oh cool. I have to be honest, I really didn't watch too much of BB23 bc it was just the cookout starting strong in the beginning and never cracking. So that season was a skip for me. It's the only recent BB season that I kinda just skimmed through. But Claire seemed sorta good at the game at least. 

And Joseph was ok too. 

And yes I was talking about Turner lol- I wanted to say Travis but I couldn't remember 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.