A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms: The Hedge Knight | Game Of Thrones prequel

Hector

We're back :duca: 

• Like 1

I have a feeling that half of this show will be about the Blackfyre rebellions. I'm not sure if the GP is interested in the lighter version of Westeros that exists in the Dunk and Egg novellas, and I don't think there's enough existing material for a full series anyway. 

A series leading up to the doom of valerya or a story about Asshai, magic and dragons >

I don't want knights and shît.

For those of us basic tv biches that know nothing of the books, what is it about? 

but we already have house of the dragon

*yawns*

they better give us Summerhall then

Genuinely surprised this franchise did not die when everyone rightfully admitted it was a mess. Are people that bored?

2 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Genuinely surprised this franchise did not die when everyone rightfully admitted it was a mess. Are people that bored?

I mean to be fair it was only the last season that was truly disastrous. I'd love any and everything GoT related they want to give us, just keep DnD away from it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

For those of us basic tv biches that know nothing of the books, what is it about? 

it's one of the best works from GRRM and it's about a Targaryen prince that meets a knight and they travel undercover around Westeros, but it includes members of all big houses, some really big moments for Westeros history, some of the best characters and baby Walder Frey 

• Like 1

Ugh, I just had to sacrifice Disney for their 6-7 episode seasons and I'll get rid of HBO too. 

Still waiting for The Winds of Winter

17 minutes ago, shoganai said:

Still waiting for The Winds of Winter

stop waiting :monkey:

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's about Egg's adventures with Sir Duncan Tall througout Westeros. I hope they'll include his suprising ascend to the throne and the tragic end of his reign because otherwise it'd be a very boring show

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kummercell said:

stop waiting :monkey:

This clown can dream (of spring)

Edited by shoganai

23 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

There are two main character: a young Targaryen prince (around ~10yo) named Aegon and his hedge-knight called Duncan.

Light spoilers

Spoiler

The Targaryen prince in question will go on to be Daenerys's great-grandfather, and is also an ancestor of the Baratheon brothers (Robert, Stannis, Renly - one of his daughters is their grandmother).

This Aegon was called "The Unlikely" (just like Aerys was nicknamed "the mad king") because he was the fourth son of a fourth son but ended up king.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.