Charli XCX responds to Britney calling her "random"

IBeMe

She's so stupid and annoying I'm glad Britney put her flop ass in her place.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aesthetic bih

• Onyxmage

• jomarr

• BryceG

Charli is always xcxo cute and funny, love her :rainbow:

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 12:28 AM, Totami Legend said:

her team (cade - sony and the bunch of those abusers) working against her wishes again, nothing changed even without a Conservatorship laugh-women.gif

They are trying to get ready just in "case" she wants to do anything again. They can all "what Wendy said." :cm: 

Wendy Williams saying “Death to all of them” on Make a GIF

Edited by Onyxmage

22 hours ago, BryceG said:

I don't like Charli XCX all that much, but come off it. She's not random. She's a good get.

This is the same team you'll demonise when Britney runs out of money, so at least they're getting an album ready to go for when she needs it.

Charli is literally one of my favorite artists I wasnt disrespecting her in any way but she is a random person in Britney's world. Thats my point. 

6 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

They are trying to get ready just in "case" she wants to do anything again. They can all "what Wendy said." :cm: 

Wendy Williams saying “Death to all of them” on Make a GIF

you're telling me they are spending money on writing camps just in case? lol she said never again :gaycat5:

She sounds so post and cünty :jonny:

On 5/7/2024 at 12:39 AM, MatiRod said:

"Britney probably has a lot of other projects she's focusing on" *hair flip*

giphy.gif

Did she lie? You think those dance videos and unhinged Instagram captions record and write themselves? 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

you're telling me they are spending money on writing camps just in case? lol she said never again :gaycat5:

If you know anything about Britney never means maybe.

Spoiler

Blackout 2 incoming.

:gaycatney6:

Edited by Onyxmage

I literally don't get shade from this :rip: 

she's actually fangirling and hoping Britney would. I hate messy ATRL bottoms 

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2024 at 7:02 PM, Fleahive said:

I have never watched a Charli XCX video because her popper, circuit party, mean-gay fanbase annoys me greatly, which put me off from her. But this interview was hilarious! Is she always this funny? Let me give her a lil stream

:ryan3:

She is hilarious - her podcast was so good, I always cackled.

On 5/7/2024 at 7:36 AM, Happylittlepunk said:

Britney feels like the textbook  definition of you shouldn't meet your heroes irl. I truly wonder if Charlie was hurt little. Considering she is a huge Britney stan. 
I know Charlie laugh it off but it would sting a bit if your fave completely disregarded you like that. Even if you wanted to help with a good mind set. 

Oh absolutely. I've gone right off Britney as an ex stan, she truly is horrid to people for no reason. Like when she called out that guy at the fast food restaurant for asking if she was okay? There's NO defending that mess

Charli doesn't look great here, and not her exposing Britney for not being apart of the creation process :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.