• Like 2

its at 1.15ish

• Thanks 6

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Rude

What's rude? Did you watch the clip? :rip:

• Thanks 1

This is about as rude as what Katy said back in 2017, so I hope poor Charli doesn't receive any unnecessary and misguided hate for the next 7 years like Katy has.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

Wait... but she confirmed she was contacted and worked on something :soda:  inch resting

32 minutes ago, Aurora said:

This is about as rude as what Katy said back in 2017, so I hope poor Charli doesn't receive any unnecessary and misguided hate for the next 7 years like Katy has.

This isn't anything close to how offensive to what Katy said in 2017. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Britney: Im never setting foot on stage again!

Britneys team: Reaches out to RANDOM songwriters for potential new music. 

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Katy has repeatedly been shady to Britney. Charli didn't say anything derogative nor pointed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Rude

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Did y'all even watch the clip? :skull: There is nothing rude or offensive in the clip, the only rude thing is Britney calling Charli "random"

• Thanks 13
  • Confused 1

It's not a secret Britney's working on an album. Yea she's written for others but also for herself. It just sounds like it'll be done when she feels like it 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

It's not a secret Britney's working on an album.

Britney's team*

• Like 9

Britney feels like the textbook  definition of you shouldn't meet your heroes irl. I truly wonder if Charlie was hurt little. Considering she is a huge Britney stan. 
I know Charlie laugh it off but it would sting a bit if your fave completely disregarded you like that. Even if you wanted to help with a good mind set. 

• Like 12
  • Confused 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

she's so funny 

47 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Did y'all even watch the clip? :skull: There is nothing rude or offensive in the clip, the only rude thing is Britney calling Charli "random"

She said random people not random person so Britney didn't mean it as sHaDe like most atrlers take it, she meant it literally 

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Britney feels like the textbook  definition of you shouldn't meet your heroes irl

I stopped reading here because there's a plethora of artists who only have amazing things to say about brit. And even if that was the case, I don't want Britney to work with Charlie as I only like boom boom clap. Britney needs to be working with abel or Ariana. That type of caliber.

• Like 5
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Britney's team*

Britney doesn't have a team. It's the label putting the feelers out because she owes them an album 

Posted (edited)

I have never watched a Charli XCX video because her popper, circuit party, mean-gay fanbase annoys me greatly, which put me off from her. But this interview was hilarious! Is she always this funny? Let me give her a lil stream

:ryan3:

Edited by Fleahive
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Helppp this is so funny :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, MatiRod said:

"Britney probably has a lot of other projects she's focusing on" *hair flip*

giphy.gif

Also: "I didn't know she was part of the process"

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

Britney: Im never setting foot on stage again!

Britneys team: Reaches out to RANDOM songwriters for potential new music. 

:deadbanana2:

her team (cade - sony and the bunch of those abusers) working against her wishes again, nothing changed even without a Conservatorship laugh-women.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Also: "I didn't know she was part of the process"

giphy.gif

You forgot the "Of course I wrote songs hoping Britney's gonna record them cause she's the Queen of Pop."

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Britney feels like the textbook  definition of you shouldn't meet your heroes irl. I truly wonder if Charlie was hurt little. Considering she is a huge Britney stan. 
I know Charlie laugh it off but it would sting a bit if your fave completely disregarded you like that. Even if you wanted to help with a good mind set. 

First she gets ignored by Gaga after the 911 remix and then this :deadbanana4:

Thankfully Charli is very respectful about it publicly but also dead at Britney not knowing about her own music project. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.