Lana @ Fenway Park, Boston

ontherocks

@NOW: what do you think, sis? Will she do another stadium show in the US? I read some ppl hoping for Chicago, too?

1 hour ago, ontherocks said:

@NOW: what do you think, sis? Will she do another stadium show in the US? I read some ppl hoping for Chicago, too?

Yes, she's the new Queen of Stadium shows now :clap3:

She should def do stadiums in all the coastal big cities that have them...but kind of annoying that they're being announced sporadically again. Why is she so allergic to just announcing a full tour and giving people time to plan?

3 minutes ago, NOW said:

Yes, she's the new Queen of Stadium shows now :clap3:

She should def do stadiums in all the coastal big cities that have them...but kind of annoying that they're being announced sporadically again. Why is she so allergic to just announcing a full tour and giving people time to plan?

I think she just wants to see if she's in the mood for playing a show. There were these strings of shows in the South and realistically, she could have even played five more shows there and they all would have sold out. Who knew five years ago, that out of all ppl, Lana Del Rey would sell out shows in Louisiana, Arkansas and West Virgina in less than a minute? Not me and the other ladies from the Savannah potluck club. 

Just now, ontherocks said:

I think she just wants to see if she's in the mood for playing a show. There were these strings of shows in the South and realistically, she could have even played five more shows there and they all would have sold out. Who knew five years ago, that out of all ppl, Lana Del Rey would sell out shows in Louisiana, Arkansas and West Virgina in less than a minute? Not me and the other ladies from the Savannah potluck club. 

Nikki her impact I fear

GMW-OZ2XIAAnt3B?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, NOW said:

Nikki her impact I fear

GMW-OZ2XIAAnt3B?format=jpg&name=large

Diplo is soooo :smitten:

6 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Your Grindr will be out of control, girl 

Uff now I wanna go. Boston guys are HOT! 

31 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Diplo is soooo :smitten:

You can have him and I will take Ben. And we can share Ed.

2f81bb71e86ffd1fdabb4e480e14a84f.gif

4 minutes ago, NOW said:

You can have him and I will take Ben. And we can share Ed.

2f81bb71e86ffd1fdabb4e480e14a84f.gif

Nah, I am more into tabacco chewing southern men who go to the Piggley Wiggley when they don't wanna wash their truck for the Walmart 

2 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Nah, I am more into tabacco chewing southern men who go to the Piggley Wiggley when they don't wanna wash their truck for the Walmart 

Oh then you should prob hit up her ex  :gaycat3:

did-lana-donoghue-split-v0-1a4gdygmixeb1.jpg?width=1284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1eb7bb495f07c7cad42d79030faa34fbfe43af8d

She needs to come back to NYC

Posted (edited)

tickets acquired :jonnycat:

that was a ******* bloodbath tho i paid so much :deadbanana2:

the site glitching, showing availabilities where there weren't any, all for presale :eli:

Edited by WildAmerican

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

tickets acquired :jonnycat:

that was a ******* bloodbath tho i paid so much :deadbanana2:

the site glitching, showing availabilities where there weren't any, all for presale :eli:

Congrats! 

Apparently the pre sale is sold out already. Over 18k tickets sold. 

:jonny5: Some person on Reddit posted a presale code and it actually worked and I got a ticket :jonny4:

thank you to the Reddit gods. It was glitching and I did pay over $500 after fees but this will be a SHOW!

On 5/6/2024 at 11:41 PM, NOW said:

Oh then you should prob hit up her ex  :gaycat3:

did-lana-donoghue-split-v0-1a4gdygmixeb1.jpg?width=1284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1eb7bb495f07c7cad42d79030faa34fbfe43af8d

oh :bird:

• Haha 1

@ontherocks pre-sale sold out under 30 min...18k tickets total

My friend sent me a presale code but when I went to checkout it made me log in again and I didnt get tickets :dancehall3: Any recommendations as far as if the MLB site or Ticketmaster are better for getting tickets? I'm gonna try again Friday

10 minutes ago, NOW said:

@ontherocks pre-sale sold out under 30 min...18k tickets total

But back in the day, I was told by many members here on ATRL that Lana will never sell tickets in a stadium in America? :sad:

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

But back in the day, I was told by many members here on ATRL that Lana will never sell tickets in a stadium in America? :sad:

I was repeatedly and confidently told Summertime Sadness Remix would be her only hit and she'd remain a daddy issues and Coney Island Tumblr artist...but why is this 13-year fad still paying off bots to stream her music and sell tickets?

GNELybVXEAARVsF?format=jpg&name=small

2 minutes ago, NOW said:

I was repeatedly and confidently told Summertime Sadness Remix would be her only hit and she'd remain a daddy issues and Coney Island Tumblr artist...but why is this 13-year fad still paying off bots to stream her music and sell tickets?

GNELybVXEAARVsF?format=jpg&name=small

Idk. We should ask the resident Justin Bieber and Tinashya stans on ATRL, I guess 

5 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Idk. We should ask the resident Justin Bieber and Tinashya stans on ATRL, I guess 

nnn

Has anyone else died for you?

7ce97fc40b68f8c203509efd31ef69b4347e16f3

Kinda curious if she's doing Dodger's Stadium, it would be a serve!

General sale sold out in 8 min, total of ~38k tickets sold for this date

• Like 1

Couldn't get tix :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.