Jen Aniston wants to take Britney under her wing

nostalgia

Would thenews.com.pk lie?

2 hours ago, nostalgia said:

A source spilled, "Jen is hoping she can take Britney under her wing, like she's done for other young stars, including Selena Gomez, and give her some guidance — so she's asked her agent to arrange a meeting."

Britney PLEASE stay away from this woman!  :mazen:

• Haha 2

Watch angie play Britney in a new movie to spite Jen :ryan3:

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

what? what she said? never liked her tbh

Jenifer comes as disingenuous everytime I hear something she says tbh, very vapid

She was trying to be emphatic with the "girls off the Mickey Mouse club", but she came off as someone who was trying to big herself up instead

"They(the media) were feeding on young, impressionable girls," she said. "Half of these kids started on 'The Mickey Mouse Club.' I was lucky enough to be raised by a very strict mother. The priorities were not about becoming a famous person. It was, 'Study your craft, learn what you're doing, don't just go out there and get lucky."

"While I scratched and clawed my way to stardom, Spears and her contemporaries had other voices defining who they were, which had a negative effect."

Literally saying that Britney was a puppet and that she didn't work hard for her work :skull:

when we all know it wasn't like that

especially knowing the family she came from

she made fun of her on a SNL skit too lol

16 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Jenifer comes as disingenuous everytime I hear something she says tbh, very vapid

She was trying to be emphatic with the "girls off the Mickey Mouse club", but she came off as someone who was trying to big herself up instead

Literally saying that Britney was a puppet and that she didn't work hard for her work :skull:

when we all know it wasn't like that

especially knowing the family she came from

she made fun of her on a SNL skit too lol

Did she lie? 

Look at the outcome

28 minutes ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Did she lie? 

Look at the outcome

What outcome?
Her parents taking advantage of her and then abusing her?
if so, then Yes

Well, she could benefit from a mentor like Aniston for guidance tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.