Doja serves Bainca Censori while shopping w/ Vetements designer

FOCK

Bianca has posture and calls back to various references, gives performance art. She never looks stinky like those Doja pics.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Not Demna's untalented brother

• Haha 2

That's cool as hell. 

Doja looks good and she delivers art.

Bianca looks good but is a guinea pig for Kayne's antics. (unfortunately)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

not sure why Doja is wearing plastic wrap but she somehow knows how to make her fits look iconic and not awkward like any of Bianca's appearances (no shade but that's just the vibe radiating off any of those pics with kanye) so I guess the inspiration was upgraded 

:clack:

she's trying too hard :clack: 

one does it with intent, the other is simply doing it under control :foxaylove2:

Me getting out of bed

GM3NZj4WcAAZT4L?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

when doja comes out in bedsheets it's "fashion forward" and "cvnt" but when Britney comes out in bedsheets she's "on a downward spiral" and "in need of a conservatorship". over it !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, bleuwaffle said:

Bianca has posture and calls back to various references, gives performance art. She never looks stinky like those Doja pics.

Bianca was forced and abused by his nazi husband to wear all that.

doja did it better

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Bianca was forced and abused by his nazi husband to wear all that.

she was dressing like that prior to marrying him though

I actually love the bed sheet look. For some reason it works and is very chic

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

when doja comes out in bedsheets it's "fashion forward" and "cvnt" but when Britney comes out in bedsheets she's "on a downward spiral" and "in need of a conservatorship". over it !!

Actually though. Doja has done everything Britney did and more and is somehow immune. That's how it should be but sad Britney can't even get treated in an appropriate way for 2024

1 hour ago, masochizm said:

one does it with intent, the other is simply doing it under control :foxaylove2:

This.  

"How do I put this?… I think what [Doja] does has class to it…I'll say that" 

lol. 

• Haha 1

Kick me out the Met, but I really run fashion

Doja really lost all her edge

4 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

Why are you always bringing up Britney?  No one mentioned her.  And that's a weird comparison to make considering the context of Britney leaving a hotel in bed sheets because she's upset vs Doja intentionally playing dress up and walking around NYC before the MET Gala.  Also, Bianca did it before either of them and people thought she was being manipulated to walk around like that, so once again, stop thinking everything is about Britney.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

Let them know!!!! 

I LOVE how she's teasing her Met Gala cameo !

2 minutes ago, Flocon said:

I LOVE how she's teasing her Met Gala cameo !

She doing more promo for her MET gala appearance than her albums. 

• Haha 3

I like the bedsheet look more with a belt

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

Why are you always bringing up Britney?  No one mentioned her.  And that's a weird comparison to make considering the context of Britney leaving a hotel in bed sheets because she's upset vs Doja intentionally playing dress up and walking around NYC before the MET Gala.  Also, Bianca did it before either of them and people thought she was being manipulated to walk around like that, so once again, stop thinking everything is about Britney.

its... a joke? :rip: calm down ma

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

its... a joke? :rip: calm down ma

Tell that to the person who gave me a warning point for being off topic despite talking more about Doja in my response than you did in your original post  :deadbanana4:

Anyway @OP I really like this look.  It's fun, it's very Doja.  We can always count on her to be entertaining when she's out in public. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.