Margaret - 'Siniaki i cekiny'

Lipstick

I didn't see a topic for this album….so I decided to open a new thread 😉

what do you think of her new album? Actually I love it! And the english songs are such good pop songs actually! 😍

I think she's so underrated…..

• Like 1

Really nobody has an opinion on this record ???? 🫣🫣🫣

I played first two tracks and it sound really generic :katie:

So glad she's back to pop music. Her stuff post Tempo was unlistenable for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

Just noticed she got another record out including english stuff and gave those tracks a listen as I was obsessed with her music during "Add The Blonde" and "Monkey Business" eras and the robbed ESC smash hit "Cool Me Down". – Both albums still not available on streaming in Germany even though she got a bit of a momentum during "Thank You Very Much".

Anywayyyyy "Medicine" sounds so familiar! Is some kind of sample included? I can't put my finger on it and it's driving me crazy!

Any ballads on there?

I remember loving one of hers back in the day on one of the earlier albums. Just checked, but couldn't find the old album on Spotify. Why are they not on there? 

she should dive more into Medicine sound, such a great breezy track:katie2:

the english tracks are surprisingly good. margarita should be longer tho. nice summer song:flame:

shaping up to be one of my faves of this year by replay value. I just wish the polish tracks were in english too:katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.