Self-Driving Trucks to hit American roads this Year

Gorjesspazze9

Posted (edited)

Companies are starting to implement Self-Driving 18 Wheeler trucks in the U.S. this year. Obviously Teslas and self driving vehicles have been mainstream for a while now. But now this tech is starting to enter the workforce at a Blue & White collard level

i just saw a popular TikTok saying that other corporations will begin using this technology by the end of the year resulting in nearly 1600 Jobs laid of within 6 months. Ironically this time last year, reports of Millions of Jobs being replaced due to A.I. in Computer, Marketing, and even the entertainment fields and industries. Within 6 months into 2023 that's what happen on a global scale. Can we see this phenomenon begin in the Truck driving and logistics industries this time next year as well? Is this why the Job Market in the U.S the past year has been abysmal. Are we witnessing Technology taking over working class jobs? Are you comfortable with a 18 wheeler driving next to you with no one in it 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The technology is not there yet, why does America hate its citizens so badly :skull: 

• Like 1

i want a self driving tesla, i would be taking beauty naps all the time 

Gays at truck stops are gonna be pissed chile :rogue:

• Haha 2

this will just make me keep a bigger distance from 18 wheelers now lol.

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif 

related:

Self-Driving Trucks to hit American on roads this Year

Stopped reading at "TikTok"

This is the stupidest idea ever. Elon and his expensive shitty cars should not be making self driving semis 

Posted (edited)

Fantastic. You don't even have to walk in front of traffic anymore to off yourself, the traffic will come for you :gayalipacat3:

Edited by nostalgic

We don't even have self driving cars, why would we have self driving trucks :rip:

It's about to get uglier than an Apple Vision Pro

me and the girls later this year

• Haha 1

All it's going to take is for one to malfunction and cause an absolute disaster. To be fair, though, the same could be said for actual drivers. I just don't trust 18-wheelers in general. And I definitely wouldn't trust one driving through town. What happens if there's an existing accident and detour on the Interstate, and it has to go through a town? There's just too many unknowns and variables involved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.