Baby Strome accuses Azealia Banks of trying to kill her bestfriend and raping gay men

KatyPrismSpirit

OH DAS NOT-

• Like 1

Honestly Azealia needs to sue her… this is a serious accusation especially if theres no proof. 

• Like 2

Kylie Jenner should sue 

Posted (edited)

"Don't get your arm cut off trying to reach up this high, crackbaby" Azealia is delusional :rofl: She really lives in her own world. She's like Nicki without the sales, acclaim, or fanbase. 

Tbh this is a nasty exchange, but I have no reason to think Baby Storme would make up accusations on behalf of her choreographer.

Edited by Reginald

I mean this has been Azealia's M.O for years? Concoct stories about who did this and that, how this person texted her saying bla bla bla. A taste of her own medicine :michael:

• Like 2

Just now, Khal said:

I mean this has been Azealia's M.O for years? Concoct stories about who did this and that, how this person texted her saying bla bla bla. A taste of her own medicine :michael:

Azealia would never stoop this low. no one should be accused of rape

I always wondered why Matthew and Azealia stopped being friends tbh but I can't imagine Azealia actually trying to kill him with a machete 

• Like 1

I don't doubt it one bit, she's capable. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

AB never should've replied to that attention starved rat. BS tried provoking just about everybody else first but they all wisely ignored her. Only Azealia was hot headed enough to feed into her crap & give her a reaction. The karma she deserves is silence! And people taking these claims seriously like she hasn't just fired off more plainly untrue claims than I can even count in the last week alone: don't let your dislike of Azealia cloud your judgment

Edited by LoveInStereo

Not the mental illness on mental illness crime :deadbanana4:

45 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Honestly Azealia needs to sue her… this is a serious accusation especially if theres no proof. 

Azealia is the Last person to sue somebody for accusations :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I always wondered why Matthew and Azealia stopped being friends tbh but I can't imagine Azealia actually trying to kill him with a machete 

Are we though?

mdlf25-azealia.gif

• Haha 4

screaming 

Nurseee

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Khal said:

Exactly lol people talking about suing when Azelia has been talking crap and making up **** about half the industry when she's having a meltdown. :skull:  finally someone willing to troll her the same way she does to people(for like 12 years already).

this gif now makes more sense 

spacer.png

Edited by Superbitch
  • Haha 1

Went on to google who the **** Baby Storme is and this came up first :rip:

Baby Storme is an American coke head. Contents. 1 Career; 2 Public image; 3 Personal life; 4 Discography; 5 References. Career edit.
  • Haha 3

Baby Storme destroyed her entire image, her mysterious and cool persona is gone, now she is Azealia Banks 2.0  :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Not this person being so unhinged they make azaleia look rational 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Josh said:

Azealia would never stoop this low. no one should be accused of rape

She called Kesha a fat liar multiple times and just recently tried to make people speculate that Beyonce's son has a disability - she absolutely would. You don't have to revise who Azealia is as a person to still call what Baby Storme is saying a baseless extreme.

Edited by Raichu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I thought these threads were about one of those kardashians kids :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Baby Storme destroyed her entire image, her mysterious and cool persona is gone, now she is Azealia Banks 2.0  :toofunny3:

I'm over here trying to stan and she keeps being involved in drama :laugh: :skull:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

I thought these threads were about one of those kardashians kids :deadbanana4:

LMAO

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

maybe she was hallucinating and thought he was a chicken 

this is making me laugh so much :laugh:

• Haha 1

Never thought I'd see the day where there would be someone more unhinged than Azealia. She's really met her match askaskask

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.