TMZ: Britney has public fight with boyfriend | Britney: "the news is fake"

Raspberries

Some huge celebrities should reach out to her and give immediate help asap !

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kataraqueen

• Jay07

• TouchinFree

• Erreur2 La Nature

3 hours ago, Raspberries said:

You're just as bad as anyone enabling her in her life. She is clearly unwell and needs help. That doesn't mean in an abusive way like last time, but someone who genuinely has her best interest at heart and makes sure she is seeing doctors regularly and gets the medication she clearly needs

The Army is honestly giving Facebook conspiracy theorists. They are not responsible obviously, but it's weird how they act like nothing is wrong.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Khris said:

Sis really should step away from society (on her terms this time). She's very clearly not well. And I can only see this ending horribly. 

She's going to die if nobody actually helps her get better.

No one wants to admit it. Like she needs good, positive people in her life that will step in. She seems to always be around very bad people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

The LA county court also ruled a 27 year old to have dementia

post proof of her MEDICALLY being tested POSITIVE for drugs. If you don't, I hope the @admin's legit ban you for intentionally spreading misinformation. We're not on the dailymail, this is ridiculous

Also like using "drugs" isnt part of the LA lifetyle of a 27 year old :skull:

The truth is no matter if she did just drink or do weed that was demonized, whatever she did was blown out of proportion, it was the same for any women in the media, but for some reason for her it was much more of a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Trash said:

Also like using "drugs" isnt part of the LA lifetyle of a 27 year old :skull:

The truth is no matter if she did just drink or do weed that was demonized, whatever she did was blown out of proportion, it was the same for any women in the media, but for some reason for her it was much more of a big deal.

You realize Britney was doing all these things while fighting for custody of her kids, right? The partying, the driving with her kid on her lap, the shaving her head and attacking paparazzi, the going out all night with paparazzi chasing her. This is why it was blown out of proportion and that is why Kevin eventually got custody which led to the entire mess. She has a very long history of making terrible decisions and while I understand there may be other factors at play she has to take responsibility and seek treatment. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

You realize Britney was doing all these things while fighting for custody of her kids, right? The partying, the driving with her kid on her lap, the shaving her head and attacking paparazzi, the going out all night with paparazzi chasing her. This is why it was blown out of proportion and that is why Kevin eventually got custody which led to the entire mess. She has a very long history of making terrible decisions and while I understand there may be other factors at play she has to take responsibility and seek treatment. 

Thank you. I was flabbergasted at that user's response. 'superfans' like that are part of the problem.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TROJAN said:

She needs some rest. She's not well.

She doesn't need rest, she's been resting for years. She needs a distraction, work on something creative, something to keep her mind occupied.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

That does not make it alright to do tho? and did not take away from her state which was post-partum depression. 

I don't free her from responsibility of her own actions, if she wants to date messy men, be weird or cringe in social media, let her, it's after all her free choice to do so. Let her deal with the consequences but I just find it annoying when some of y'all act faux concerned just to try to bring her down, I get it, stan wars or whatever, but her freedom is not a matter of wether you like her or not.

I've never been one to defend her romantic life and demonize the men she chose to share it with, unless they themselves refuse to stop bringing her up (JT and K-fed)

Also blaming the Army as if we know her and "enable" her actions. All we do is call out TMZ on their bullshit because they've been doing this for a almost two decades now:skull:

What I will say about your post, I don't think she owes anyone treatment just to make us feel comfortable or accept her as "sane", she went trough trauma related to "treatment" and "therapy" it's no wonder she doesn't trust it or doctors.

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Poor thing. Hope she gets the help she clearly needs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Trash said:

That does not make it alright to do tho? and did not take away from her state which was post-partum depression. 

I don't free her from responsibility of her own actions, if she wants to date messy men, be weird or cringe in social media, let her, it's after all her free choice to do so. Let her deal with the consequences but I just find it annoying when some of y'all act faux concerned just to try to bring her down, I get it, stan wars or whatever, but her freedom is not a matter of wether you like her or not.

I've never been one to defend her romantic life and demonize the men she chose to share it with, unless they themselves refuse to stop bringing her up (JT and K-fed)

Also blaming the Army as if we know her and "enable" her actions. All we do is call out TMZ on their bullshit because they've been doing this for a almost two decades now:skull:

What I will say about your post, I don't think she owes anyone treatment just to make us feel comfortable or accept her as "sane", she went trough trauma related to "treatment" and "therapy" it's no wonder she doesn't trust it or doctors.

First of all, if you think I am one of the stans of other artists trying to take her down you are sorely mistaken. I cannot tell you the amount of times I have defended her over someone concern trolling about a nude picture of her or her dancing. I would never condemn her over these things, what she does with her body is her business. I even thought the TMZ article was a lie at first because I know how they are before I saw the pictures and was completely shocked at her state. The only reason I'm commenting now is because I'm genuinely worried about her and I'm seeing a repeat of the Sam Lutfi situation who kept drugging her. She is dating this felon and they got into some sort of altercation that got bad enough that the cops and paramedics were called. Britney was apparently hurt, she says she twisted her ankle but how do I know this person didn't hurt her? She has to clean out the trash from her life. You have no idea how frustrating it is to see these situations repeat again. 

Edited by Jay07
  • Thanks 1

I saw it on twitter/X and had to read it twice just to make sure it wasn't from 2007 

• Haha 1

It's been obvious she had been on drugs and alcohol for some time now. And that she is refusing any kind of help for her mental health issues. Sadly this won't end well.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, xTurn said:

She keeps choosing the same bad guys, I don't get it, it looks like she likes to be in this type of situation. I mean, I'm nobody to say what she has to do but as a fan, I kinda don't care about her career anymore.

this is... extremely ignorant of the realities of cycles of abuse

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh no this is truly giving me 2007 vibes all over again :dancehall3:. Regardless of the fact that TMZ is clearly blowing some scenarios out of proportion or not. 

She does need help that is one thing for sure. But I just hope to God she doesn't go completely off the rails like she did in 07. Because this time she's on her own without family intervention. 

I'm hoping TMZ is blowing this out of proportion as per usual and that Britney is fine.

While of course Britney needs help (and is probably already getting it) I still think some people are doing too much in this thread with the pity party.

Hoping for the best and hoping her friends are supporting her as best as they can. She's been having an incredibly crappy last couple of years and I hope there's a turnaround soon :heart:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Some people need to chill out with the Britney thing. 

Edited by xTurn
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, xTurn said:

Obviously I know what abuses are and how people can be tied to them. You are simply taking a phrase out of context to call me ignorant.
I don't talk about the mental health of other people because I don't think I should, which you do with her. Do you have any information that she has that issue or any other thing going on?

Some people need to chill out with the Britney thing. I have the right to not want to listen to her or buy her albums anymore. She is a millionaire, I can tell you that she doesn't care if I listen to her music or not. 

I quoted your entire message, that is not taking it out of context. I simply bolded a part for emphasis. 

I also did not say any way about whether you should listen to her, I do not care what you do lol.

She was looking and sounding healthy during the Glory promo run, but her family truly pushed her off the edge. It's all a shame, I'm hoping she gets to a good point. 

16 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

She was looking and sounding healthy during the Glory promo run, but her family truly pushed her off the edge. It's all a shame, I'm hoping she gets to a good point. 

I was thinking the same earlier. She was on top of her game during that era. Sounding incredible, feeling incredible, confident, presented terrificly and most of all truly looked after her health and looked amazing. 

Not sure what kind of medication, routine or regimen she was on. Not sure if it was the Sam asghari effect since she was so into health and working out. 

I just hope she finds the balance. Britney morphs into every man she's with. 

In addition, why does she lie so blatantly? 
she tried to push the body double narrative until the pictures came up which clearly showed it was her and she edited the message.

This also reminds me of her take on being assaulted by that basketball player, she claimed she was hit so hard she fell to the floor and video footage debunked that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The Army is honestly giving Facebook conspiracy theorists. They are not responsible obviously, but it's weird how they act like nothing is wrong.

Is Britney Spears related to Marilyn Monroe?

their common ancestor is elizabeth "betty" hall, who was born in england in 1607. betty hall was the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother of britney spears and the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother of marilyn monroe.Jan 3, 2024

@Fenrir @Aqua

I think it'd be good for her to relocate somewhere outside of America. Start over with a new life…

• Like 1

Britney posted a video on IG of her ankle and is huge and swollen :!ohno:. It was a set up by her mom according to her. Her family is desperately trying to orchestrate another 5150.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Britney posted a video on IG of her ankle and is huge and swollen :!ohno:. It was a set up by her mom according to her. Her family is desperately trying to orchestrate another 5150.

Her ankle is looks broke. She's acting like it's no big deal. 

also you know Britney made a huge scene if an ambulance came without her calling. 

also that hotel is notorious for paps. Britney set her self up going there. TMZ posts information as soon as they get it. We all knew before Britney. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.