Do you respond to Taps on Grindr?

geodude

Yeah if they're hot, but then again I find the whole idea a bit useless? Like you better just message me, even a "hi" might work

Depends who's tappin :gayoncecat1:

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I ignore them, if you are interested just start a chat

I agree, the effort is appreciated LOL

I kinda hate them and have never used them. But I do tap back when Im into the profile that sent it but if it's someone Im not interested in or worse an empty profile I just ignore them cause what's the point really

Lowkey same thing for when a blank profile messages. Im showing recent (no older than a month) freshly washed face and body pics on profile I deserce to at least see who the **** Im talking to and if youre too discreet or closeted to send a face pic to a guy you want to **** in a country where gays can marry maybe you shouldnt be using the app tbh

Yeah sure if they hot

Thoughts and prayers to those fragile souls who get offended by whatever they think the fire emoji means on an app which they downloaded in order to browse a grid of human souls and participate in casual transactional sex with strangers :heart:

• Thanks 1

I just send a tap back and that's it. If you wanna dm me, just do it.

A tap is like a hi to me. I'll respond to it if they're hot. I prefer them to just send me a D pic tho. 

Yes of course if thex're hawt. I don't have time for uglee though 

On 5/2/2024 at 2:00 AM, geodude said:

this is a good strategy. maybe i'll start tapping back :coffee:

I dont get why these gays are so mad with taps lmao. Some of y'all are so high and mighty and want others to message you to feel important only for u to ghost them. I am very friendly with the guys that both taps and messages me and if i dont like them i would tell them in the least offensive way 😭

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2024 at 5:02 AM, mercurialworld said:

Yeah if they're hot, but then again I find the whole idea a bit useless? Like you better just message me, even a "hi" might work

It's more steps to open the chat and type hi than to just tap. Also, it looks annoying to see unreplied messages. At least with taps they will disappear in 24 hours :gaycat1:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

It's more steps to open the chat and type hi than to just tap. Also, it looks annoying to see unreplied messages. At least with taps they will disappear in 24 hours :gaycat1:

If you can't put in the effort to click two buttons and type "hi" on your keyboard to start speaking with me, then you're probably not that interested :blush: someone's gotta start the conversation and imo it should be the one who first initiated the point of contact. But then again, might let it slide if they look really cute!

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

If you can't put in the effort to click two buttons and type "hi" on your keyboard to start speaking with me, then you're probably not that interested :blush: someone's gotta start the conversation and imo it should be the one who first initiated the point of contact. But then again, might let it slide if they look really cute!

Lol, it's just testing the waters. If someone taps me, i open their profile and check their pics, stats, etc. If i like what I'm seeing then I will tap back, indicating that im open to connecting to them. If I dont tap back, then go away.

Im just in that app if im h word so if you see my profile after I tap u and dont like what you're seeing then fine unto the next one. I dont have all the time in the world to chat every guys there with bullcraps just for half of them to ghost me, esp since we ALL know what we want when we are in that app.

Edited by BtDecember
Minor

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely. I find that a lot of the guys who tap you but don't message you are just shy and I think that's cute.

Whenever I was on there, I would if they had information on their profile and seemed cool. I never saw the big deal about Taps. I tended to avoid those who posted on their profiles how much they hated them; it made me wonder what other trivial things in life they have meltdowns over. Warning Watch Out GIF

Yes. I find them cute :fan: the "no taps" gays need to remove the stick from their ass if they ever want anything else going in there.

never. tbh I never understood what's the point of a tap pls just say hi 

Only if he's hot and looks legit. 

When they're cute, yes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.