UK: Dua Lipa's Top 20 Biggest Hits

halcyonday

dua%20singles.jpg?itok=la3QD7Bs

Dua Lipa is a force in Europe and UK is one of her biggest markets. Here's an official list of her biggest UK hits.

Full top 20 ranking and source: https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/dua-lipas-official-top-20-biggest-songs-in-the-uk-revealed/

1. One Kiss 

2. New Rules

3. Don't Start Now

4. Levitating 

5. Cold Heart 

6. IDGAF 

7. Be The One

8. No Lie

9. Physical 

10. Scared To Be Lonely

Did your fav song make the list?

• Like 1

Blow Your Mind bigger than Love Again. Why? 💋

Wow, her first album really did its thing there.

Posted (edited)

Levitating's chart run was so weird in the UK. Only 6 non-consecutive weeks in the top 10 with a #5 peak, but one of her biggest songs. I do think ACR is partially to blame, but also it was also just that hit that wouldn't quit in the long run.

I kinda miss the Be The One/Hotter Than Hell/No Lie/Blow Your Mind days before she was a super polished pop star. Just this cool London girl making bops

Edited by glitch
  • Like 1

Houdini being at We're good level is a crime. 

Some of this doesn't even make sense. How was Love Again a bigger song in the UK than Houdini? Houdini peaked much higher and charted more than twice as long. 

Oh Radical Pessimism singles don't make that face

Posted (edited)

How is Houdini below Hallucinate? :confused: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

1 hour ago, Cheeky said:

Some of this doesn't even make sense. How was Love Again a bigger song in the UK than Houdini? Houdini peaked much higher and charted more than twice as long. 

59 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I guess Houdini performed worse than we all thought. 

21 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Houdini being at We're good level is a crime. 

1 hour ago, Cheeky said:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

They're counting total units, not just units sold during each song's chart run. Their article references lifetime streams and downloads for each song.

Houdini and Training Season are at a disadvantage because of how recent they are but they'll both be way higher next time they do a career retrospective on her. I can see Houdini entering the top 10 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.